H-Hey...?

Oh wow? what's going on?

<A-a-a...G-Gho-st...>
husk didn't believe his eyes there was a women's specter talking to him.. Ghosts didn't exist what he's seeing can't be true and any normal human at this point would've ran for his life, called an exorcist and prayed God for forgiveness, but husk was no normal person.. 
he is friend with Alastor the cannibal after all and oh boy was he choked from the actual view.
Husk blinked a few times thinking that he's having hallucinations again yet he didn't drink maybe from lack of sleep was playing tricks on him again but it looks so true.
<Are you alright?>
Y/N gave him a worried look and stepped one step closer toward him maybe he got hurt from the fall?

*!Bang!*
Another gunshot was heard through the air.
Husker shot Y/N with his eyes closed not moving an inch from his position, his head turned away from the ''enemies'', gun smoking in his hand, and pointed toward the ghost girl.
y/n looked down to see that she had a new hole in her body where the heart is supposed to be this time... he really did have a good aim
Well that was rude!
<I won't hurt you...>
 said a disappointed Y/N before giving him a warm smile she knew that he was afraid after all not everyone has the chance to see a ghost, she gently approached him putting her feet to the ground and bent over to him putting her soft hand on his cheek and giving him a gentle kiss of the forehead then slowly disappearing into thin air with a sad look in her (e/c) eyes leaving a small hint of your old perfume...
<Sorry...if I scared you...
Now kissing a stranger wasn't really lady-like but you're dead and welp'... you did learn to know him for the time he lived in this house at least you had the chance to touch his face without taking the risk to wake him up as he was already aware... 
....

there was silence no movements, no giggling, no nothing just the hint of vanilla perfume filling his nostrils, he turned his head and opened his eyes expecting to be possessed by you when he locks eyes with yours yet when he looked over where you were supposed to be he saw that you were gone...
one thing for sure is that now he did believe in ghosts or at least he did believe in your presence in this house... a ghost who saved him from the police... and thanked it with shooting it twice.
...smarty...
Yet that smell... Always the same, a small hint of vanilla it was always there each night, each night he had terrifying nightmares at a point were he started hallucinating a woman in his house yet the women seems to be you at the end...  The girl who got buried alive by her own father... the same girl that haunts this house for over three years at this point... a year with him around to be tricked in a loop of giggles and vanilla perfume.
<..you know where to find me if you have any beef with anything...>
< ....anything....>
Alastor's voice played of loop in husk's mind at this point, Alastor knows what's going on...
He knows what to do...
Quick ! the door! Al!
NOW
Husk ran breathless without stopping to his friend's house, he needed help, yes he disliked ask for it yet he needed it a small service to prevent him from going crazy if he isn't already.