Robbie Kay {Fluff} Don't Say That

Me and Robbie haven't been getting along with each other recently. He's always busy and hasn't been making enough time for me. I hated it and it made me feel small. I really wanted to talk to him, but of course he was working in his office, and when he's working, no one bothers him. 

I, or course didn't handle that very well as to me and Robbie are lovers and best friends. Well, to me at least. So I knocked on the door before walking in, "Robbie? Baby are you still working?"  

Robbie just replied with a 'mhm'. Followed with a 'come in'. So as told, I walked in his office, I looked as if I was crying with how red my eyes were. But I didn't care, he needed to see me like this. Because he caused it. He glanced at me before almost instantly going back to his work.

"Even when I'm visibly sad you can't put your work down for five minuets to check on me. When Robbie? When am I going to mean something to you besides just a woman you can sleep with who gets treated like a house maid? You don't even bother asking about my day when you walk in the house. Its always work this work that. You're either working or youre not home. Im sick of it. Im your girlfriend and I feel like a lonely woman who just lives in your house. When are you going to realize that your job is less important than your fiancé who feels lonely?" I said too him as tears came streaming down my face.

"Baby I didn't know you felt like that.. Is that why you're always mad?" Robbie said. He sounded like he meant it but I still wasn't sure, I didn't think he meant any of the sappy stuff he's about to say because I know he will. Thats how he makes up for this. He always says he didn't know and that he'll try to change. "I'll try to get shorter hours. I promise". Boom, he just lied straight to my face. Sad part is he hasn't even looked up from his computer once yet.

I scoffed, earning a look from him for the first time in almost 20 minuets. "I wouldn't make promises you won't keep. You said that last time. And the time before that. And before that. You're full of broken promises and white lies. I can't even remember the last time we made love or the last time you said 'I love you'. Which makes me think you don't love me..." I said, looking down and crying a bit harder.

Robbie got up from his chair and walked to me, wow, didn't know it did that. He gently grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug, and I hugged back. This wasn't one of those small hugs he gave me after arguments, this one was genuine. Loving.. he didn't want me to cry. So he was trying to calm me down. Which worked because im not crying anymore. We kind of just stood there for a moment, holding each other before he said, "don't say that baby..", and then he lifted my chin up, and kissed me. Not a rough and needingly kiss, a soft, sweet, passionate kiss that gave me trillions upon trillions of butterflies in my stomach.

"Y/N.. I know I haven't shown it recently. But you mean so much to me. youre the absolute love of my life and I couldn't ask for a better fiancé. I'm sorry that I don't show it or act like ti a lot, but I do baby. I love you so so much. Youre the only person I would ever want. I love you with my entire heart, and I cannot wait until the day I get to call you my beautiful wife. Youre my entire world. Im so sorry that I haven't acted like it recently. But I really do love you. I love you with everything I have inside of me. You have every right to be very mad at me for not being the fiancé you deserve. and I am so so sorry that I made you feel like you had to be something youre not. I love you baby.. so much. so please, don't say that.. ever." Robbie said, looking Into my eyes, nothing but love in his. I can tell it was genuine, I just hoped that he was going to keep his promise. 

The rest of the day went pretty well. He finished his work early so we went on a cute late night dinner date. He was trying to keep his promise to the best of his abilities and I could see that just by how much effort he put into making sure everything for the date was perfect. I cannot wait to marry and grow old with Robbie Kay, the absolute love of my life.

Im so sorry I haven't been on here in a long time. I'll try to start uploading once a day since we do be in our houses stuck bc of covid-19. I hope youre all doing well and staying healthy. Tell me which story I should update tomorrow. I love yall!! 

xoxo Grace