Peter Pan {Fluff} Princess

I sat there, staring at the wall as I always do. I was diagnosed with Manic Depression when I was younger and I never told Pan. Even though he was my boyfriend, I still wasn't privileged with calling him Peter. 

I do admit, I missed him a lot. When Pan was away, I felt scared. I didn't know what to do. It was dark that night, raining. All the lost boys that stayed, Liam-12, Oscar-17, and Malcom-6, where already asleep, leaving me alone with just me and my thoughts.  I was thinking of him. Only him. 

It wasn't until late late when I too was trying to sleep, that Peter Pan entered the room and turned on the dim lantern, causing me to raise up. "I'm sorry love, did I wake you?" Pan said, taking his shirt off. I just shook my head and didn't say anything, earning some worried looks from him.

"Are you alright?" he asked, I nodded. He obviously knew I was lying because he sat next to me and rubbed my back. "you know you can talk to me right. I know I was gone and that may have worried you, and I know Neverland isn't the best place in the realms but I can try to make it better for you. Just talk to me y/n.." All I did was stare at the ground.

Peter sighed and got up, pulling out a file and looking through my medical records to see if I had something he didn't know about. That's when he read about my anxiety and manic depression. He saw the files about my abandonment, trust, and daddy issues. He kept reading and learned I was ADHD, OCD, and had an eating disorder. He sat next to me and pulled me close, comforting me as I broke down on his chest, my sobs and his soft hushes filling the room.

"I'm sorry.. I will never leave you alone again. why didn't you tel me about all these problems you had?" Pan said as he caressed my cheek and looking into my eyes. I replied with, "I thought you wouldn't want me if I did..." I sobbed again. He held me close.

"Princess, I will always want you. Your'e my Neverland queen. You make me happy baby girl. if anything all these labeled flaws you have make you even more beautiful. Because you still breath and push through it everyday. I love you Y/N. You're my princess. always." He said before kissing me,  not roughly. not needingly. but lovingly and passionate. I kissed him back and with that, he turned of the lantern, we cuddled under the blankets and said our goodnights. Falling asleep in his arms reminded me that I'm not alone..