Peter Pan {Smut} Reminder

I always liked Felix, but I liked Peter way more. He was hot and sexy  and his British voice just UGh! But Im with Felix so either way I can't have Peter. Technically Peter owns everything and everyone in Neverland, but he doesn't feel things like love or anything even remotely close to it.

Anyway, without Peters permission I went for a swim in the lake next to skull rock.  I had a brand new black VERY SEE THROUGH, TIGHT, AND REVEALING bikini on. It was crosses on the stomach to help with boob support because of how small the entire thing was. It was practically a g string in the back with how much showed. But anyways, back to the point, I had went to the lake, AT NIGHT, without Peters permission. 

I didn't really care about what Peter said because I knew he would refuse to hurt me. Im not sure why since he always says he can't feel things. SOO, I just kinda don't listen to the rules and do my own thing. Peter usually doesn't mind what I do unless Im with Felix. Then its 'don't touch, don't kiss, don't have sex, no physical interaction, do this do that' only to get me and him apart. of course I listened then because Felix was one of Peters best friends and he told me to listen to Peter. So to ease his mind when me and him were around Peter or tattle tails, we did what we were told.

I didn't realize how many hours I was gone until I heard Peter very angrily walk to me while I was drying off on sand. 

"Where the he- you didn't follow my rules again y/n! Im so fed up with you thinking that just because your boyfriend is MY best friend you can run this show! No!! This is MY island, and MY home, and I own EVERYTHING!" Peter yelled. I didn't mind much, I was used to his outbursts, but this time, I snapped.

"You may own this island," I stepped closer, "and the lost boys, and all the plants and you may be able to run mine and Felix's relationship, but you do NOT own ME!" At that point I was so mad if I moved closer I could have him pinned to a tree, and then probably would've knocked him out. He glared at me and said is a sexy husky dark voice "here's the thing baby doll, I DO own you. and I think its time I show you" and in a split second we appeared into his cabin, my back against the wall as he towered over me. 

I knew for a fact Peter liked to show dominance and make other people feel small. It made him feel in control and powerful. But this time, it was not power he was after. I stared into his eyes, dark, full of lust, craving every inch of female interaction. I was so into him that I just went along with what he wanted. I was his. he owned me, and he liked knowing the power he had over me. 

He leaned in and without hesitation, I did as well.i knew it was wrong because I was with Felix, but I didn't care anymore. I wanted him, and he craved me.   Not long after sloppy make outs and soft moans he took his shirt off, and lifted me up, laying me on the bed. He didn't take my shirt up, but instead he lifted it up and kissed my stomach. Me and Felix weren't allowed to have sex so I was fairly easy to get turned on by how sexual frustrated I was. 

I gave into the feeling and closed my eyes, letting out a small sigh as he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, kissing my thighs. I didn't stop him, I was so needy for male touch that I didn't think straight and my only concern was Peter. I needed him, and I couldn't wait anymore. I flipped us over and sat on his clothed member. I did what he wouldn't do and took my shirt off, then unclasped my bra and threw it somewhere in the room. 

He rose up and started to suck on my hard as a rock nipples, I moaned his name and slid his pants off. He laid me down again and slowly bit my panties off while looking up at me. I couldn't take this anymore. "god Peter just fuck me!" he smirked ups at me and said lowly, "that's what I like to hear" and without hesitation he slammed into me, causing my head to fly back, my mouth too drop open, and my eyes to squeeze shut. 

He started to thrust very fast and rough while I called out his name. With every thrust he got faster and deeper. Soon he was so deep in me, he was ramming into my g-spot, which earned him a loud scream of pleasure.  Peter looked down at me, smirking wildly as his hair was messed up and his body glistening with sweat, watching me as he knew what he was doing to me. "Just like that baby girl, let everyone know how good I fuck you."

I screamed his name as he pounded into me harder. He moaned my name and his thrusts started to become sloppy which is how I knew he was close. I moaned loudly and arched my back, sweating as the sound of our moans, the bed squeaking, the headboard hitting the wall, and bodies slamming together filled the room. He looked into my eyes and whispered "how close are you?" as he pounded into me. "C-C-Close.. UGH PETER!" I moaned out loud as I reached my high and came all over his member. 

He pulled out and came on my stomach, both of us panting like dogs as he collapsed next to me. He put his arm around me and covered us up. I whispered "I love you Peter" he whispered back, "I love you too" and I started to drift off to sleep when I felt a sharp pain in my chest and heard a grunt, my eyes shot open only to see a clothed and sweaty Peter Pan holding my heart. "p-peter don't... you said you loved me.." I said as tears fell from my eyes. He smirked and looked into my eyes "I also said for you to follow the rules. you didn't. This is your punishment" he crushed my heart and it turned to ashes on the floor as I fell onto the bed, limb, cold, pale, and dead.

We love a good plot twist! I am so sorry I haven't been uploading recently. 

Every other weekend I will upload. 

I promise this for real this time. 

Ive been so busy and I hope you guys aren't angry with me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will upload again tonight around 12pm, New York time. 

I love you all so very much!!

have a good day babes!

xoxo

Grace