Chapter 12

I CAN BE YOUR MISTRESS

A voluptuous red-haired woman walked into the office.

Albert, who was talking to Peter, looked daggers at the intruder.

The woman sauntered towards the man seated behind the chair. She flopped onto the man's lap and wrapped her hands around his neck. She pulled the man with a kiss.

"I'm back."

Albert wiped his lips and pushed the woman away.

"Selena."

The woman stumbled but found her bearing. She stood straight and fixed her red dress.

"Do not cause trouble." Albert gritted his teeth.

"Well it seems you are busy darling." The woman looked at Peter.

"I'll come see you at the mansion later in the evening." Selena smirked.

"Selena!" Albert yelled. "You are not allowed in the mansion."

"Oh, why not darling? Afraid I'd meet your little cripple." Selena laughed.

"Do not test my patience." Albert's cold gray eyes glared at the woman.

"Don't worry. I can be your mistress." She smirked.

"After all, you still need an heir. I'll be waiting for you at the penthouse." The woman winked at Albert before leaving the office.

Albert slammed his hands on the table.

"Put a tail on her. Under no circumstances should she meet Eirian. Is that clear?" Albert glared at Peter.

At the swimming pool in the rehab center, Eirian smiled.

Rafael was one arm away from him, holding on to the floater.

"What is it?" He seemed infected by the younger man's smile.

Eirian spoke softly. "I felt my toes, Rafa."

"I could feel my toes." Erian repeated.

"Really? That's great." Rafael moved closer to him and gave him a high five. "I knew you could do it." He grinned.

"Let's keep this a secret and surprise your fiancé later on." Rafael said.

Eirian agreed. He was very happy.

That evening, Eirian had his dinner alone. He took the pill that was on the table and pretended to swallow it. Then stealthily, he placed it inside his pocket.

Albert told him that he would come home late and that he did not need to wait up.

Eirian refused the butler's offer of help. He could transfer his body on his own. On the bed, Eirian tried to curl his toes.

At the other side of the city.

"This will be the last time that we will meet." The man spoke.

Selena wrapped her arms around the man's torso. "That can't be true, darling. You need me."

She smiled and seductively tried to press herself against the man's chest.

Albert pushed the woman and looked at her with disdain. This woman was nothing compared to his beloved. Eirian was a thousand times better than this vixen.

"Do not approach me again." Albert left the woman in the room.

Selena smirked at his retreating figure.

"We'll see about that."