Jealous (Newt Scamander)

Song: Jealous - Silly Fools (Thai Song)

It was snowing outside...

A gorgeous long black fur cat purred softly as she jumped onto a desk where a brunette man was working on his journal about mystic creatures. She sat gorgeously while looking at a man who was still keep his concentration on his work. The cat just want some attention from him, so she just lay down on his book, didn't let him to do his work. The man looked at her before he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"(Y/N), I'm working here." The brunette said to the cat before pick her up and put her down to the floor.

(Y/N) purred again but louder before she jumps onto his laps and lied down cutely as she purred again. The brunette gentleman sighed but smiled at her before played with her long fur from head to tail.

(Y/N) thought he would stop doing his work and will have some alone time with her. It's​ normal for a girlfriend like her to want some romance time with her boyfriend, just like (Y/N) now.

"Let me finish this first, alright?" He said with a warm smile. "I have to done this and let Tina have a look at it." He smiled wider as he said her name.

Again.

(Y/N) felt jealous​y build up inside her. He has always talk about Tina and spends time with her more than his lover. This always made (Y/N) mad but he rarely know about her jealous​y. With anger and sadness, she jumped down from his laps and turned back into a human form who has long (H/C) hair and sparkling (E/C) eyes

"Tina Goldstien again?" She asked while tilted her head with anger.

"Yes." He answered.

"Newt, you can always have time for her but what about your lover? You rarely spend time together​ with me!" She shouted angrily but a tear fell down from her eyes.

"Love, I'm sorry but it's​ a work I have to do-" Not letting him to finish, (Y/N) cut him.

"Yeah, work. You only have work and Tina, that's​ all." She said before jumped out the window while tranforming into a long black fur cat again.

She ran away far from him to just have her alone time thinking, not even care about his voice which calling for her. When ever she's​ mad, she will always turned into her cat form and ran away but she will return when she has a good mood. Newt understand​s her well and he let her to have alone time with herself because he knows that will heal her heart. But right now, he was worry, outside was snowing and it's​ freezing cold. Maybe it was his fault not to give some of his time for her, his lover.

"Queenie, did (Y/N) come back yet?" Newt asked, worriedly.

"No-I thought she's​ with you up there." Queenie answered with confused look.

"She left. She was angry I didn't​ have time for her this passed few weeks." He said.

"I see. You didn't​ have time for your own girl but you have time for Tina." She said, crossing her arms.

Newt looked up at her eyes, trying to figure out what is (Y/N) feeling. Queenie just sighed before took a step closer to Newt.

"Remember, (Y/N) is just a girl who's trying to make a boy she loves give his time to her and not another girl." She said with a small smile.

That was when Newt Scamander understands what he did was wrong. It was his fault. ​He never understand why she always get mad when he spent all his time with his works, creatures and when he mentions about Tina. But now, he understand​s clearly why.

Newt put his long blue coat on and his Hufflepuff​ scarf around his neck before ran out of the house. It was really cold out there. That made he worry more about (Y/N). He called her name, trying​ to find the long black fur cat who has a heart charm necklace around her neck or if she's not in a cat form, he has to find the most beautiful girl, the one he loves the most.

"(Y/N)! Please come back home with me." He said as he walked pass a small alley.

He heard a low purr of a cat in the small alley. He tilted his head a bit before walked in the alley. It was quite dark but still can see a long black fur cat with a heart charm necklace​ on its neck, lied down on a floor covered with thick snow. As her glowing yellow eyes met with Newt's eyes, she purred softly but her voice was so weak. Newt quickly ran and picked her up into his arms. The warmth of his body made she feels much better and she turned into her human form. Her hands wrapped around his warm body and his arms also embraced her cold and small body. A tear fell down his eyes. He was so scared of losing her.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). It was my fault I didn't​ spend time with you much. I didn't understand you but now I understand you clearly. I was so selfish. I only cared about my work and creatures in my case. I will give my time to you more than this but please...don't​ do this again. I was so scared and so worried of you when you left." He said with shaking voice.

(Y/N) looked up at Newt before tears streaming down her eyes. She rested her head on his chest, crying and sobbing.

"Thank you for finally understand me, Newt." She smiled "I also have to say sorry to you. I lost my temper on you. Sometimes, I was unreasonable but I just don't want to lose you to any girl. I love you, Newt Scamander."

Newt smiled back before pressed his lips onto her cold rosy ones. The kiss was passionate, it felt so warm even it was cold out here.

Their love was pure and true.

They were unconditionally and irrevocably love each other.

This just made him understand that his love was jealous because she just loves him so much and can't lose him.