All I Ever Need (Bruce Wayne)

Song: All I ever need - Austin Mahone

"I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)"

The day I met this girl was on a rainy day in Gotham. The sky didn't look so happy, just the same as me. It was a day I felt lonely and desperate from everything that came into my life. But suddenly a girl who wore a white coat to protect herself from the rain and cool breeze was the one who came in and save my day. She was standing infront of the store, looking up at the cloudy sky. She had no umbrella, so she had to stand there and wait for the rain to stop.

I just kept looking at her like she's an angel. To be honest, her beauty really made me think she's an actual angel. An angel in real life. Her hair, her eyes, her nose, her lips and her skin are so perfect. It was like she chanted a spell on me to make me lost in her beauty. She enchanted my heart.

Maybe because I kept looking at her for too long. She noticed me and sent me a warm smile. I swear to god, my heart almost skip a beat. Well, or it was. I smiled back at her shyly. I decided to walk over to her and gave her my umbrella.

Yes, it was the first time I talk to her.

"For me?" she asked confusedly but with a cute smile.

"Yeah, I guess you need it more than me." I answered with a smile. "You might get cold."

"What about you?" she asked. "It's okay, you can keep it. I can wait for the rain to stop." she smiled.

"No, it's fine." I giggled a bit.

She stared at me for a while.

"Let's walk together then." she giggled. "Your umbrella is big enough, isn't it?"

I don't know why but all bad feelings I had before just flew away when I met her.

"I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)" she said while we was walking on the street together. "You?"

"I'm Bruce. Bruce Wayne." I answered and looked at her, how will she react.

Most people who know that I'm Bruce Wayne, the owner of Wayne Enterprises, the billionaire Bruce Wayne, they always be overreact with it. Some would try to be nicer and more polite just to get closer to me for purpose. But with (Y/N), she's different. When I told her my name, she just nodded, smiled and then acted like I'm just a normal people like her. She didn't think like I'm the Wayne but just Bruce, a boy who gave her an umbrella and ended up walking together with her under an umbrella.

After that day, our relationship developed fast. From strangers to friends and from friends to best friends. We've been through together a lot. She helped me and I helped her. It was a kind of relationship that we need each other like the stars and the sky. The stars have to light the sky at night. Just like her that light my life since we met.

She just didn't understand my feelings. I never tell her how I feel about her. I was nervous. It took me a long while until I was brave enough to confess my love and tell her how much she mean to me. It was funny that I was brave to fight with villains but I was nervous just to tell her my feelings.

"(Y/N), I have something to tell you." I smiled nervously.

She was there, sitting right next to me on the sofa, reading a book. She looked away from the book to looked at me with a warm smile she always has. I love her smile but her smile made me nervous.

"What is it, Bruce?" she asked when she noticed I didn't say anything.

"Um...I want to say..." I paused. "I want to say that ever since I met you, I know you would be my everything." I said. "When ever I feel bad, you would always be the one who pull me out of those feelings." I continued.

Then, I looked at her in the eyes. Stared deep into her (E/C) eyes. She was staring at me too but I couldn't tell what she was thinking. My head told me to stop saying this but my heart just told me to say it out loud.

It was a time I have to tell her.

"(Y/N), you're my angel, my necessity and," I paused a bit

"My love." she continued for me with a bright smile.

After she said that, she moved closer to me until our nose touched. Our forehead rested against each other. Her eyes sparkled beautifully like shining stars on the sky. I moved my hands up to touched her pretty face before gently press my lips onto her soft and warm lips. It was a passionate kiss and I swear to god I would never forget this kiss for the rest of my life. We moved our lips together in sync perfectly. That was the time I was so sure she would be my life partner for my whole life.

Years passed by, I was right about her. Right now, we were married. I decided to ask her on her twenty fourth birthday. I knew it was quite fast but she just said yes. We have our perfect life together in Gotham, even sometimes there were problems facing us, some villains trying to hurt me and her but we handled it together. She was always there, right by my side and never leave. She also helped me with Wayne Enterprises as my assistant. She's a smart girl. Everyone knows that and appreciate her.

And lastly, she's a good chef. Even Alfred admired her. It was funny that Alfred and (Y/N) always have a cooking battle together to show who is better.

"Bruce, darling, me and Alfred already made dinner."

My wife, (Y/N) walked in the room with her hair loose and it looked perfectly gorgeous with her pretty face. She gave me a familiar warm smile before looking at the documents on my desk. They're documents from Wayne Enterprises that I have to work on.

"Let's not stress out with these." she kissed my cheek.

"I have a lot of work to do, darling." I sighed and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

While my attention went back to the documents again, she took a chance to sit on my lap, facing me. Her hands wrapped around my neck. Her sparkling (E/C) eyes staring deep into my brown ones.

"You know you should enjoy your time instead of those papers." she whispered.

I know.

"I always have a question," she said. "why the billionaire, Bruce Wayne loves me and asked me to be his wife."

"Because you're everything that makes my world complete, darling." I answered without thinking. "You're perfect."

"I'm not perfect, Bruce." she giggled. "I have flaws like everyone." she smiled and gently play with my hair.

"I know," I said. "But you're (Y/N) (L/N), the girl who I met on that rainy day, wearing white coat, an angel who comes to save my lonely life." I gave her a peck on her nose and she giggled like a child.

"What do you like about me?" she asked.

She never ask me that question before since we've been together for so long but right now she's asking me this question.

"Master Bruce, Miss (Y/N), the dinner-" Alfred paused suddenly when he saw (Y/N) sitting on my lap. "Oh god, don't sit like that, Miss (Y/N). It's not appropriate for a young lady."

(Y/N) looked at Alfred and laugh before gave me quick kiss on my lips and left my lap. I laughed along with her because Alfred always so protective and serious about us together.

"Sorry, Alfred." she smiled widely, still giggles.

"Well, next time don't do that." he said. "Especially on the outside."

"Yes, sir." she laughed.

"And Master Bruce, please go eat dinner before it's getting cold." he said before walking away.

When (Y/N) started to walk away, I stood up and walked up to her. I pulled her into my embrace. She was confused at my action a bit but she hugged me tight. Her head was on my chest. Her hands on my back.

"I didn't answer you yet." I said.

"So what is it?" She whispered. "What do you like about me, Bruce?"

My angel, I'm addicted you like a drug.

How can you not know the answer?

"I love it all, darling."

This is my answer, (Y/N) (L/N)