They Don't Know About Us (Kurt Wagner)

Song: They don't know about us - One Direction

Note: I wrote this story about 2 years ago. That time I was writing this just for fun and didn't have any song as an idea. So, I was trying to find a perfect song that suits this story about days ago. Then I found this song.

(Y/N) walked down the hall and other students greeted her. She's very popular in the school because of her beauty, her abilities and because she's the X-men. While she was walking, the familiar black puff appeared infront of her with Kurt who smiling at her with his cute smile and which made her jumped by all of the sudden he appeared.

"You scared me." She said and hit his shoulder lightly.

"Sorry." He giggled.

(Y/N) smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek before continued to walk. Actually, she has her job to take care of all students, so she has to walk around the hall, making sure every students are alright. When Kurt walked along with (Y/N), some students began to gossip about Kurt.

"I think Nightcrawler​ doesn't deserve to be with (Y/N) at all." A blonde girl said.

"Yeah, she deserves much better than him." A brunette girl said.

"Never heard about the beauty and the beast?" A brown haired boy laughed.

"He's not a beast. He's a monster."Another boy laughed.

"So beauty and the monster?" A brown haired boy laughed louder.

Not only them who gossip about Kurt in bad ways but others also do. (Y/N) turned to Kurt who appeared to be very sad about it. She walked closer to him.

"Kurt, don't listen to-" She was cut off.

"No, (Y/N), I think...I think they are right. You should deserve better than a monster like me." Kurt said before disappeared in black puff, leaving his girlfriend standing in the hallway with other students around her.

After the X-men spent their time in their practice room, (Y/N) asked her friends if they saw Kurt or not because after the morning, she didn't see Kurt at all. She has been very worry about him so much.

"Ororo, have you seen Kurt?" She asked.

"Last time I saw him was in the afternoon, he was sitting in the garden. He looked so sad, what's wrong with him?" Ororo answered.

"Oh god...It's because other students always said that Kurt is a monster and shouldn't be with me. They said I should deserve better than him. That's why he felt sad, Ororo." (Y/N) said and tears started to fell down but she forced it away.

"But you know what, I love him because he is himself. I love him because he is Kurt Wagner...because he is Nightcrawler." But she couldn't held it longer and began to cry.

Ororo can feel the love that (Y/N) has for Kurt and she knew it's a true love. (Y/N) is beautiful, smart, kind and cares about other feelings so much, she's a perfect girl that most men would love to be her boyfriend. While Kurt, a blue skinned mutant, has fangs, pointed ears, three fingers, 2 fingers toe, clumsy and more that is so different with her. And they're together. She chose Kurt, even she knows that she could date with other guys that is better than Kurt but she chose to date him.

"(Y/N), you have to go tell him how much you love him and you won't change your love with him. Tell the truth with your heart... And love." Ororo said with a warm smile before wiped (Y/N)'s tears away. She looked at Ororo and tried to smile before nodded. She smiled and nodded again. Ororo smiled wider and patted (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Go. I believe he's in his room." Ororo said.

"Thank you, Ororo." (Y/N) said before ran out of the room.

She ran to her boyfriend​'s room. She panted and felt her heartbeat raced faster. She has to slow her speed down to catch her breath. Then she thought, she never had to run like this when Kurt is besides her. She didn'​t has to be this tired since Kurt would always teleported her to anywhere with him besides her.

"Kurt..." She mumbled as she was infront of her body​friend's​ door. She panted for a while before knocked the door.

It doesn't take so long for Kurt to opened up the door. He looked at (Y/N) who was still trying to catch her breath. When Kurt going to open his mouth to say something, she hugged him tight, like she was scared to loose him. Kurt slowly hugged her back and patted her head.

"I need to talk to you." She mumbled in his chest.

With sudden, she was in Kurt's room already. They still hugged each other warmly. (Y/N) slowly looked up at Kurt with her beautiful sparkling brown eyes.

"Kurt...listen, don't listen to other students. They don't know about us. They don't understand about our love. They don't know the true you. They don't know how much I love you, Kurt. I would choose other guy by now if I think you're a monster. But I choose you, Kurt. I choose you because the way you are. I love you because you're a cute blue skinned teleporter mutant. I-I love you because you are you." She said.

Every single words are from her own heart. And Kurt knew it. It's true, if she thinks that he is an ugly monster, she wouldn't choose to be his girlfriend. (Y/N)'s​ soft hands cupped Kurt's face gently. The warmth that Kurt loves... She smiled and brought her face closer to him until their forehead touched.

"I truly, honestly and completely...love you, Kurt." She whispered.

Kurt smiled and pressed his lips on her soft lips. They moved so perfectly together. Her hands slided to his soft hair and his hands are on her waist. The kiss was so sweet and passionate. What they feel is love and they knew it's a true love. They slowly parted off for air. They giggled and she rested her head on his chest while Kurt rested his chin on her head.

"Ich liebe​ dich, Kurt." (Y/N) said, trying her best with German accent.

"Ich liebe​ dich mehr als alles andere." He whispered it to her ears.

"What does that mean?" She asked and looked up at him.

"I love you more than anything." He said and kissed her forehead.