Funny (Carl Grimes)

Song: Funny - Oat Pramote (Thai Song)

I've grown in this apocalypse​ world with Carl Grimes. We've met and began to survive together since the prison. We've been through a lot together. Carl is a boy who has always kept thing serious. Easy to say is he thinks like an adult all the time because he has been through a lot and saw a lot of deaths. And I'm always the one who made him smile and laugh when he's down. I love to see him happy, not sad and depressed of things around him.

Little did he know, I always make him happy because I love him...

But he never knows or notices how much I feel for him. He never knows when I smile at him, it doesn't mean I'm happy, I'm broke inside but still be next to him.

Years passed by until we found Alexandria. That day broke me completely. Carl met Enid and gave all his love to her.

"Do you think I should ask her out?" Carl asked.

"Uh... Yeah! I think you're​ cute together." I forced a smile and he smiled back.

He doesn't​ know that behind my smile I gave to him... I'm broke, I'm crying painfully inside because all those years that slowly passed, he never noticed how much I love him. And now what? He loves Enid, not me.

I watched as Enid and Carl kissed. Tears started to flood from my eyes. I felt my heart broken into pieces and my body felt numb. All I can do is to admit that I'm just his clown who always make him smile when he feels bad.

When Carl turned to me with smile, I think...I just can't let him see my tears. I smiled back at him weakly but tears still fell down my cheeks. His smile faded when he noticed me like that. I quickly ran inside the house and cried. I let all the tears I held for those past years came out. All the memories of me and Carl laughing taught me that I'm nothing but just a clown.

A clown which always make you happy.

"Hey...Why are you crying?" Carl soon slowly came in the house and asked with a little giggles.

I turned to look at him with my red and teary eyes. I kept my feelings for so long. Too long for my heart.

"Still funny? If you know that I also love you?" I said brokenly.

His beautiful blue eye stared at me. And I'm sure I saw sadness in his eye.

"Still funny? If I say all those years I always have you in my heart?" I sobbed, trying to hold back tears.

"I always make you smile and when you were down because I love you, Carl." I continued.

"I always act like I'm funny because I don't want you to be too serious of things." I said as I saw Carl's​ eye was watery.

"Is it funny? If I say I love you since I met you at the prison? I always love you until now, Carl."

A single tear fell down from his sparkling blue eye. He shook his head slowly before hug me kindly and warm. I hugged him back and cried on his chest, knowing it was too late.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

Days and months passed. We lost more lives,the losts taught us a lesson how cruel humans can be. Abraham and Glenn were killed cruelly by Negan. Glenn is like my brother to me. It's​ hard for me to walk pass the past but I tried.

I know that everyone will die some day. But I didn't expect I am going to die this fast. I was bit on my shoulder. Once I know I cannot fight the virus anymore, I tell Rick, Michonne, Maggie and Carl about this. Everyone was crying, even Carl. I say goodbye to them all, especially Carl.

"Please, (Y/N), don't leave me like this." Carl cried and held my hand tight.

"Don't cry, Carl. I'll be fine. I'll just have a rest but not wake up anymore." I smiled and giggled, trying to make him stop crying but no. He won't.

"(Y/N), please, please stay with me. I don't want to lose you." He cried more.

"Carl, remember​ what we've promised in the prison? We will make a land together where there is peace and no walkers. Maybe you can make it with...Enid and others. There's​ just no me in that land. But I will born to be a unicorn and stay in your land." I tried to force a laugh but inside me, I cried hard and scared of being dead and not going to see Carl again.

"This is not funny, (Y/N)," He said making my smile slowly faded. "You can't leave me...you can't...you can't broke our promise, (Y/N)." He said with pain in his voice.

I reached my hand to touch his cheeks gently. My thumbs wiping his tears away and I smiled at him. But he suddenly hugged me and whispered.

"Don't keep your feelings to yourself. Just let it out."

With that, tears started to flood my eyes. I cried in fear of dying. Feelings flooded into my mind. I hugged Carl tight, one last time before I will be gone of this apocalypse​ world.

Our forehead touched lightly before I pressed my lips on his gently. This is what I want for so long. A first kiss and only one last kiss of me. He moved along with me slowly before parted off. I gave my gun to him with a smile.

"I want you to be the one who shoot me, Carl." I whispered weakly, knowing I can't fight this anymore.

"Even I die, I will always be with you forever to make you smile and laugh. Remember​ that I will always be next to you, Carl."

Carl sobbed as he pointed the gun to my head. All I could do is smile to cheer him up that everything will be okay.

"I love you." Both me and Carl whispered before he pulled the trigger.

And everything went black...