Chapter 21: Jealousy

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to be busy this afternoon?"

"Not really. Why?"

"I was invited to this party of my batchmate way back on college this evening. Would you mind if i bring you?" paalam nito.

"Uhm..  I'm not really sure. But, is it okay?" may pag-aalinlangan sa boses ni Ina.

" of course. After all, you're my wife. Actually i made a promise with him to properly introduce you. He's throwing me tantrums because i forgot to invite him on our wedding day."

"Okay, I'll go with you."

"Great. Thank you wife." sincere na saad ni Kaiser saka hinawakan ang kamay ni Ina.

"Oh my god! What am i gonna do?" nagpapanic na tanong ni Ina kay Alex pagkatapos niyang ikwento rito ang ang imbitasyon ni Kaiser.

"What else? Of course, you have to get ready." sagot ni Alex.

"That's it? Alex naman.. "

"What else can you do Mich? Aside from preparing yourself? Unless you planned to backout?"

"Well, uhmm..  Aish! I dunno! I'm scared and shy."

Lumapit sakanya si Alex saka marahang hinaplos ang kanyang likod. "Look, this is the first time na ipapakilala ka niya sa mga kaibigan niyang hindi naka-attend ng wedding niyo. Why not take this chance para mas magkalapit kayo. You know you're being unfair to him Mich. Halos lahat na ng kakilala mo dito sa bansa kilala na din siya as your husband. But, what about you?"

After listening to Alex's advise, napagdesisyunan niyang dapat na nga niyang gawin ang parte niya as a wife to Kaiser. Tumango siya saka nagtanong kay Alex.

"So, what should i do first?"
Ngumiti ng pagkatamis-tamis sa kanya si Alex.

"First. Just wait here. And I'll call Allison to lend a hand here. She'll do your makeup. And I'll choose your dress. Second, call your husband and ask him what type of party you are going to attend and of course the theme. Okay?"

"Uhmm. Okay, thank you Alex. For this and all." sincere na pahayag ni Ina.

"well. What friends are for?" then she hugged Ina.

After calling her husband, dumating naman agad si Alex kasama si Alli.

"Hi Michey!" bati sa kanya ng kaibigan saka siya niyakap.

"So i already heard from Alexey here. Are you ready?" tanong sa kanya ni Alli na tinanguan naman niya.

"Alli, i told you to don't call me Alexey." marahang saway ni Alex kay Alli saka naman siya ang nilingon nito. "Did you call him already?"

"But i like it, hmm. Alli for me, then Alexey for you and Michey for Mich. See? It's ryhme. OMG!" marahan pang tili ni Alli. She and her weird silly thoughts. Siya na talaga ang pinaka childish sa kanilang tatlo.

"Whatever you like Alli. Now, let's get ready. Shall we?"

And because of that, Alli screamed again. "Yeahy! It's a yess!" saka pa nito niyakap si Alex. Na walang nagawa kundi yakapin din siya pabalik at tumawa na lamang

"So, Michey dear, about the party, mind telling us the details?"

"Okay so it's a birthday party and since the celebrant is sensitive, the theme is smart black tie dinner in white, black and gold."