believers never die

It was 10pm on a cold night in meckering, and Ryan's bed was shaking and squeaking. On it layed a bored, naked Ella getting fucked by none other, than Sheldon. "Thanks for letting me do this," Sheldon grunted
"No problem virgin boy," Ella sighed
"Shit I think I'm gonna cum," Sheldon moaned "Oh thank god," Ella said as Ryan's bedroom door opened,"shit who's that?"
Ryan revealed himself from the darkness and said,"Jesus Sheldon hurry up man, I'm doing you a favour, I got some news." Ryan walked out the room.
Sheldon let out a huge moan and pulled out. His cum oozed all over Ella's body.
"Ewwwwww," Ella whined
"Cheers for that," Sheldon said as he slapped Ella's tiddy, and zipped up his pants, "ok bye!"
"Guess I'll clean up myself," Ella complained "I mean it is your job, you are a woman," Sheldon chuckled as he walked out of Ryan's room to meet him in the hallway, "what's up?"
"You did it man, no longer a virgin! Thank me later for letting you fuck my girl, you sad, sad man," Ryan said as Sheldons eyes filled with tears
"Oh, so that's the news," Sheldon muttered
"Oh yeah, Bens back in Perth!" Ryan said with joy
"Fuck yes!" Sheldon yelled, "When are we seeing him?"
"Tomorrow morning, c'mon, let's grab Ella and pack our shit," Ryan exclaimed as he walked into his room. The next morning
Ben showed up at Millie's old house, still in his pink dressing gown and slippers, now covered in ash. He sat on the couch and made himself at home. One by one Sam walked in and then Alex. Grace had died in the past year after Sean raped and killed her, so Sean was in prison for that. They all sat there awkwardly thinking about how a year ago Millie had died, and in the past year so had Grace and Sean was now in prison. So much had changed. Sam initiated conversation with Ben and Alex. She was good at that. They spoke for a bit until Ben said, "So is Millie really dead, or was this Sams twisted way of getting what's left of us back together?"
"EXCUSE YOU!" Sam yelled, "I got that message to you know!"
The three of them argued for 10 minutes until the door opened. The three of them turned simultaneously and looked at the door. Three figures emerged, it was Sheldon, Ryan and Ella. Ben screamed with excitement, Alex and Sam looked at eachother confused, and Ryan, Sheldon and Ella looked curious. Ben jumped over the couch and ran towards the group. Ryan turned to Sheldon and said, "what a faggot." Ben ran to Ryan and Sheldon and gave them a hug.
"Homo," Sheldon muttered
"Says the virgin," Ben responded
"Not anymore," Sheldon replied, as he winked at Ella "Ok Peppa pig what's the occasion?" Ryan asked Ben as he grabbed Ella by the waist
"You remember Millie?" Ben asked Ryan and Sheldon
"No," Ryan stated
"Seriously, the one you tongued constantly at bens party, and gave a throat infection too," Sheldon insinuated
"Oh... her," Ryan muttered as Ella gave him a sly look, "what about her?"
"Well she died, and apparently she's alive, we all got a message from her," Ben explained "Oh I'm so sorry," Ella apologetically said
"Don't be," Ben continued, "she was a bitch."
"Fuck you Ben!" An obnoxious voice from the hallway said.
"Who was that?" Alex asked
"Not listening to you, WHORE!" Ben yelled at Alex
"IT WAS ME, BITCHES," Millie expressed as she walked into the room.