prologue

'Twas a warm sunny winter morning in Spain, birds were chirping, cars were cruising and an old man was fucking Alex in the bushes out the back of Ben and Alex's house. Ben walked outside in his pink dressing gown and slippers, with a joint in one hand, and a bottle of booze in the other. He sat down and took a sip of whiskey. He let out a long sigh which was abruptly interrupted by Alex's girly moan from the bushes. "What the fuck?" Ben whispered to himself. He dropped his joint on the dry leaves and his bottle of whiskey after, which smashed and spilled everywhere. He walked over to the bushes and spread the leaves, revealing Alex, on his knees, sucking on old wrinkly cock, with cum all over his face. Ben screamed and Alex backed away from the man who froze. Ben was yelling and screaming names at Alex such as 'slut' and 'whore' and the man gasped for air. He then fell over lifeless. "PAUL!" Alex yelled as he leaped towards the lifeless body, "he's dead."
"Good riddance," Ben said as he kicked Paul's body vigorously
"Ben stop!" Alex cried. He didn't.
"Can you smell that?" Ben asked
"Ben, people shit themselves when they die," Alex replied
"No not that, that's your breath, it smells like smoke," Ben explained
"Turn around," Alex insisted
"FUCK!" Ben yelled. The house was on fire. 10 minutes later Ben sat cuddling Alex in the rubble of what used to be there perfect house. "Alex," Ben said
"Ben," Alex replied, "I love y-"
"We're through," Ben interrupted
"W-What," Alex said as tears started filling his eyes, "why?"
"I literally just caught you fucking a 90 year old man!"
"Whom you then killed, isn't that punishment enough! Oh poor Paul!" Alex started crying. Ben and Alex's phones vibrated, they looked down at them, then looked at eachother. Ben stood up, walked off, turned around, and said! "See you in Perth SLUT!"