Chapter One

Sana is one of the most popular girls in school, but despite that, she's never had a girlfriend. Boys like her a plenty lot, but she doesn't like them back.

Dahyun is Sana's best friend. They're been best friends since they were 5, and Dahyun was only known widely around school because she was friends with Sana.

Momo is friends with Dahyun and not as popular as Dahyun or Sana. Momo has had many girlfriends and boyfriends, but none of them ever lasted.

Sana pretends Dahyun is her fake girlfriend to seem cool in front of everyone else, but eventually falls for Dahyun. Meanwhile, Dahyun is falling for someone completely different.

Sana wakes up and the time is.. 2:37 pm?! She's late for her coffee date with Dahyun!

She gets up quickly to comb her hair and throw on a nice outfit with jewelry.

She looks in the mirror and patted all of the lint and dust off the outfit before running our the door to see her friend

"Hm.. Where is she?" Dahyun taps her fingers on the table while anxiety fills her body. Sana was 20 minutes late for the meet up, what if she didn't show up at all?

Then Sana came rushing through the door with slightly frizzy hair and sat in front of Dahyun at the table. "Ha.. Hey... Dahyun..." Sana was holding her hand to her chest while trying to catch her breath.

"You slept in? Again?" Dahyun crossed her arms and looked Sana straight in the eyes. "Yeah.. I'm so.. Sorry." "It's okay, let's order."

The two girls had made their orders, Sana getting a strawberry milkshake with a croissant and Dahyun getting a vanilla bean frappe with a slice of chocolate cake.

Sana was scrolling through her Instagram while Dahyun was talking about random things like dancing and what snacks she ate yesterday.

Every 1 or 2 posts, she'd see photos of her friends and their boyfriends. Sana felt like such a loser, despite her flirty personality, she never once had a girlfriend or boyfriend ever in her life.

If it wasn't her scrolling past Jihyo and Daniel, then it was Momo and Heechul or Hyuna and E'dawn.

"Dahyun, can I ask you a question?" Sana said, then out her phone down. "Sure, shoot."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Dahyun was in shock of what she just heard. Did her best friend really just.. Ask that?

"Excuse me?" Dahyun said with a confused facial expression. "No no- not girlfriend- like, my fake girlfriend. We take photos and stuff together but we're not really dating, we're still just friends." Sana said nervously.

Dahyun let our a loud sigh and but her hand on her cheek. "What am I supposed to do with you, Minatozaki Sana.."

"So.. Yes?" "Sure. Don't get to into it though!" The two laughed and when they got their orders, they ate as if nothing had happened before.