I was in shock. Too many things for my mind to progress. If my face was not red before it certainly was now. There is no way this is real this has to be a joke.

"I have a girlfriend" I repeated quieter now.

"And you can keep her this is not emotional or anything it's just an alternative way of fighting okay? We still hate each other it changes nothing" he started to move closer to me again.

"We can't tell anyone" I mumbled. Am I actually agreeing with this? I'm really going to be a cheater and a liar?! No, I can't. But Hunter had started to gently kiss my jaw.

"Stays between just you and me barbie," he said in between mini kisses.

"No strings attached?" I barely managed to speak because I was getting lost in his kisses which was now become more intense again.

"I'm the CEO of no strings attached"

"And we are not having sex"

"Yes no-" then he suddenly registered what I said and pulled back. He looked at me in shock.

"What do mean no sex?"

"I told you I'm waiting"

"Boring but okay" he sighed going back to kissing my neck. He is lowkey a vampire I don't care.

"Plus you never even been with a boy"

"Yeah but I have done anal once"

"What is anal?" I ask looking at him in confusion. He paused and looked at me for second and started laughing. Genuinely laughing as he did with Mary.

"Barbie I have a lot to teach you" he laughed again then pushed me on the bed.

----

"I'm not doing that!"

Hunter showed me this video of a girl giving a man a blowjob and said I should take notes! I knew this was a bad idea there is no way my mouth is going anywhere near his diseased penis. Plus I'm scared I will do it wrong and he makes fun of me.

"That is not fair! I did it too so now you need to return the favour!" he huffed.

"It's not my fault, I never asked you too!" even though I really enjoyed it when he did it I did not want to give any more power over me.

"Don't give that bullshit and get on your knees now"

"No!"

"Wow, fine I'm never sucking you off again" He started putting on his shoes and fixing his jumper. Wait he's leaving?!

"Where you are you going to?" why do I care where he is going? I'm the one pushing him away.

"To find someone who will suck my dick...duh?"

I started to panic for some unknown reason. He already got me hot and bothered and now he is going to leave! I jumped out of the bed and stopped him.

"Don't make fun of me okay?"

"I won't... unless it's really trash" he smirked

He started kissing me again this time more tender than he did at the start. I think he could sense I was nervous. We moved back to the bed quickly and our clothes had suddenly vanished. I started kissing down his body. I tried to copy the moves he did on me that night.

His hard member looked at me intimidating. A whole 8 inches. Maybe that was why everyone was so addicted to his dick. I suddenly felt insecure about my 6inch.

"Yes take your time barbie" he groaned sarcastically

"Piss me off and I'll bite your dick off"

"Brave of you to assume that won't turn me on" I could sense his smirk from under the covers.

"You are disgusting" I hissed back in disgust. This is the guy I'm cheating with my girlfriend with.

Before he could reply. I started to lick the tip of his dick. My tongue circled around it slightly teasing him. Like the woman did in the video. I knew it was working cause Hunter was silently groaning and suddenly clutched my hair. This gave me more confidence so I started to massage his balls with my free hands which he grunted in approval. I finally opened my mouth as wide as possible and engulfed his penis. Maybe it was too intense cause Hunter finally moaned out loud and clutched my hair tighter. I started hungrily sucking his member quicker as I was incredibly turned on my the noises he was making. I swirled my tongue around his wood and tried pushing it down my throat. Luckily I don't have any gag reflexes. So I was able to fit his whole member in my mouth. I paced myself a bit more and Hunter was groaning and grunting with every movement.

"I'm going to cum soon" he managed to utter

I took this as a challenge and started to increase my pace while messaging his balls with my other hand. I kept doing that until he moaned loudly and I removed my mouth as he sprayed his load all over my bed.

"Fuck" he muttered as I collapsed beside him.

"Thanks to you my bed is full of Hunter sperms"

"It's not my fault you prefect at everything even blowjobs" he grunted. I could not help blushing again. This is the first time he actually complimented me on something.

He suddenly stood up and started putting on his clothes. "I still hate you though," he said when he started moving towards the balcony after putting on his clothes.

"Same here"

----

Hunter POV:

What my therapist said was stupid but it got me thinking. I need to get barbie out of the system and what better way than sex? Well, not sex because barbie is frigid. When I left his house I felt suddenly in a better mood. Unlike my usual hookups, I felt a sudden urge to go back to Markus but i pushed that feeling away.

When I got home the house looked perfect as if I did not nearly burn it down the other night. The perks of being rick I guess. I texted Maggie telling her I'm sorry for being a dick. She forgave me but threaten to chop off my dick if i tried it again. My parents were coming back tomorrow so I decided just to have early night. I could not help falling asleep with a smile on my face. I don't know why. 

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I was enjoying my beauty sleep until my mother decided to ruin it by barging into my room and fussing about how messy my room is. My mother is a beautiful African American woman, I have mostly her to thank for my soft caramel skin and my nice lips. Another thing about my mother is she does not believe in spoiling children. So the maids are strict rules to never clean my room which is why my room is the only messy room in the house. 

"Hunter, not only is your room a complete mess," she says as she picks up my Chemistry textbook which was hidden in a large pit of my dirty clothes."You are also going to be late for school!" she yelled opening the window and I grunted at the sudden hit of sunrays. 

"But I'm sickkkk" I moan trying to convince her to let me stay home. 

"Drink water then and get your ass downstairs in 20 minutes or I swear to God Hunter" she huffed in annoyance but still kissed my head and ruffled my tight curls. My mother is such a mean nice person.

"You are going to kill me one day" I groaned getting out of bed slowly to go get ready for school. 

"Of course I am honey, I'm your mother" she grinned then left my room. 

When I pulled my car to school I looked at the time to see I was 10 minutes late. Fuck I wanted to come early so I could have a quickie with Vanessa. I strolled into my maths class and my eyes nearly blunged out of my socket. That crazy chic from the waiting room was sitting beside my chair.

 Oh shit! 

--------

This is a short chapter but I want to start making them shorter cause I feel I'm stuffing too much information in just once Chapter like 4,000+ words for one chapter is arghhhh. SO I'm a half it