Smile

"Thank you for waiting for me"

You gazed at his stunning eyes, filled with kindness, and smiled.

Suddenly your heartbeat was a thousand times faster clearer, your cheeks were on fire, you used your hand to hold Revali's wings that was on your cheeks. You wanted to shove it away since you thought it was pathetic, but... your other self was telling you that you should actually cherish this moment.

NO WHAT AM I DOING?! WAIT DID HE JUST?! There were billions of question running through your head and you snapped yourself out of the emotional and comfort zone. You used your hand to quickly to put Revali's wing down and went to the Lab to find for some medical supplies.

For some reason, Purah and Symin weren't in the Lab but you saw the medical supplies in a box and just took it, you would have to explain to them later though.

You took them out of the Lab and quickly went to Revali.

Revali was sitting on the grass ground and extended his wing to check on the injuries, he tilted his head and seemed very serious. You felt like you were about to burst out of embarrassment but it wasn't the time for that.

"I got the supplies!" you called while you walked towards him, you sat on your knees next to him and saw his leg was also injured badly, it had cuts and bruises everywhere,  you felt very guilty but you had to only treat him as fast as you could.

You opened the box and starting to treat his wound, it was badly injured so a small mistake would cost him lots of pain. You started clearing the blood from his wings gently using a wet cloth.

"Where did you go just now? Why are these injuries so bad?" you asked him, concerned, but instead he looked away from you.

"Hey! I'm asking you here," you pouted fiercely.

"None of your business," he snapped.

You pressed the injuries on his wings harshly.

"OWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he exclaimed and you started to laugh uncontrollably, his face was all boiled with anger from what you did.

"HAHA! That expression was priceless!" you continued laughing.

"Tsk"

After a while, you finished treating his wounds and finally wrapped it with bandages.

"Done!" you said proudly and smiled brightly, which made Revali's attention turn towards you, he looked at the bandages you wrapped and shrugged.

Not even a thank you? you thought.

"I probably should go back now, it's already 11:30, tomorrow we have to go back to the castle wait... can you even fly or walk?!" you turned sharply at Revali, who already stood up.

"Don't underestimate a champion, especially me," Revali smirked proudly and started walking back down.

"U-um R-Revali?" you called his name, his back facing you.

"What?" he replied impatiently.

"Is there a reason why you called me here?" you asked and out of nowhere he turned around shocked and you raised your eyebrows.

"Well, um...you see I um...actually..." Revali started playing around with words, he couldn't seem to find the right words to tell you.

"Just cough it out already!" you sighed and placed your hands on your hips, annoyed.

"Fine there's no reason! I wanted to prank you but instead I hurt myself from some... creation I did!" He finally said it and glared at you, pissed.