The journey

You woke up in the morning, the balcony was left open the whole night, the strong powerful wind blew through your face as you started to rub your eyes. You stood up and chose a white long sleeved shirt, a long black pants, you tied your hair into a messy bun with a pair of topaz earrings, you got these earrings from your mom, she really loved wearing it, she helped you pierced your ears before, since you wanted to wear it that badly. You tucked in your shirt into your pants and took your bag and weapons.

"This should be fine," you looked in the mirror, you opened the door and saw Zelda waiting for you, "Since when have you been standing here?" you stuttered, "Well, I just got here just now, shall we go down to the dining hall?" Zelda asked , you nodded your head and made your way down.

You sat beside Zelda and all the maids started to serve out dishes, you were already really hungry and desperate to eat, but you were scared that it would be disrespectful to eat before the princess.

"Go on," she smiled, "eat whatever you want," she knew that you were desperate for food. You smiled at her and started to wolf down food non stop, then you realise that she was watching you. "S-sorry!!" You put down your fork, "No! It's ok, I was hoping that you enjoy the food," she looked at your plate full of different food, you two hesitated before starting another conversation, "So.." she started awkwardly, "Have you gotten your answer?" She approached you, " Yeah, already figured it out! I'm gonna become a champion!" You stood up and raised your hands and pointed to the ceiling. "I'm glad you accepted it," Zelda chucked, "Well then, I'll give you your first task," Zelda took out a folder with of papers, "WHAT?!" you looked at her, frozen.

"It's ok, you get to go out of here, dont worry!" Zelda smiled at you, you thought you had to study the folder full of papers, which you really hated to read, but thank Hylia she gave you a different task. "What is the task?" you questioned, "Hanao, last week I went to Rito Village and confronted another champion, he said he will give me an answer this week, but I'm too busy with paperwork, so I assigned you and Link to go there and get the answer," she continued.

"Sure! It sounds fun, I'll give it a try," you smiled, "Great, you two can leave tomorrow morning, I'll ask the maids to prepare the things you need," she stood up and left the dining hall, "Ok thanks Zelda!" you replied and went back to your room.

You decided to train yourself and level up your skills, your current level wasn't good enough for you. You took your bow and arrows down to the guard's training area, when you reached there you put down your bag and started to train.

All the guards were looking at you, you didn't know why until someone tapped your shoulders, "WHAT IN THE--" you shouted and looked behind, Link was standing there with his emotionless expression, "Hey Linky!!" you said and covered your mouth, "Oops, I fogot hehe," you giggled, you just realised that he doesn't talk or show any expression outside.

He started to train beside of you, the guards seem to admire his skills, you didn't want to loose to him so you started to train harder. Both of you trained until the evening, you asked Link over to your room to talk about the task you were given. Both of you reached your room and you lay down on your bed in exhaustion.

"Phew!! Damn tired now," you said, the muscle aches were killing you, "Me too," Link sighed. "SOOOO" you stared at him with your excited face, "Oh, you wanna talk a little bit about Rito Village?" he looked at you, "Yes!! I heard that it's kinda cold there, we gotta get warm clothes, some food and so on.." you counted with your fingers, "Do you know who's the person we're gonna meet?" he asked, you shook your head, not knowing anything, "I heard from Zelda that he is a skilled archer.. he sounds ok, what do you think Hanao?" he turned towards you who already was snoring.

"Well, she had a very tough training today, I should sleep too and get ready for tomorrow," Link mumbled to himself, he off the lights and said good night before leaving. You opened your eyes and giggled, you tricked him to get out of your room, you wanted to research more by yourself.

Hmmm, a skilled archer you thought, maybe he has a cool bow too!! you took out your Sheikah Slate and scrolled through information about the village, there seems to be delicious food there to eat, you stayed up the whole night only thinking about who exactly are you meeting.

" Rise and Shine Hanao!" you woke up from the sun light against your face, you blinked, shut your eyes, and blinked again. You yawned and opened both eyes to reveal Zelda looking at you.

Suddenly, you got up quickly and then remembered today was your first task! "Link is waiting for you at the entrance, you better get ready quickly," Zelda smiled at you and you said thank you and got ready.

It took thirty minutes for taking a shower, brushing teeth, dressing up and eating. You rushed down the hall and ran as fast as you could to the entrance, Link was already ready with two horses and you saw Yura was one of them.

"Yura!! How did you get over here?" you exclaimed and soothed Yura, "Well, I heard from the guards that you brought a pink and blonde horse at the entrance when you first came here, so I think it would be nice to have you two back together," Zelda explained and took out some winter clothes for you.

"Oh my goodness!!! This is so cute!!" Your eyes enlarged and took a close look the clothes. These winter clothes of yours has a fluffy hoodie filled with fur, at the end of your sleeves were also furry cottons, your top was with up and down purple patterns and your skirt was puffed up, at the end too, was full with cotton.

"Glad you like it," Zelda handed over your bag and put the clothes in, "Well, you two are now set now off you go to Rito Village, you'll be staying there for a week, so make sure you get the answer," Zelda glanced at Link but quickly turned back and smiled at you.

Hmmm, interesting you thought, this explains why Link said Zelda didn't like him, it doesn't matter anyways, you were determine to go to Rito Village and see the one Zelda has been talking about. You climbed up your horse and waved goodbye to Zelda, now your journey truly begins.

Weewww!!! My previous books were only 100 words plus and now it reached until thousand plus😝

Please continue to VOTEE I know u guys are reading this!! It would REALLY REALLY GIVE ME HUGE SUPPORT❤️ And stay tune to this book🤟🏻