CHAPTER: 7 MEGHAN BELL

"Now, Sherlock dear, why do you need to create such a racket? Yelling about games and such, it's not decent!" Mrs. Hudson said, sticking her head in from the doorway. "And what with your mutterings and loud banging sounds when you do your experiments, and...Ooh, did that Patrick fellow leave already? He could've used another cuppa, that darling."

John nodded."He left a little while back Mrs. Hudson."

Sherlock hummed, sitting in his meditative position, exceptionally still, with his hands steepled under his chin. "Mrs. Hudson you say you're not our housekeeper, and yet here you are, offering our clients drinks and biscuits...Mrs. Hudson did Mr. Fletcher leave you his number?" 

"Oh dear, it's just that this poor fellow looked like he could use a hot drink; his hair all messy and eyes with bags underneath, and his clothes all-"

"MRS. HUDSON, DID HE LEAVE YOU HIS NUMBER?"

Mrs. Hudson jumped a little at his loud voice. "Ooo, no, I don't think he did. He left so quietly, I didn't even hear the front door creak open..."

John stood and walked over to Sherlock, handing him Patrick's business card. "He left this with me before he left. It's got his office number, as well as the company address and inquiries number."

Sherlock jumped up. "We'll be back in time for supper, Mrs. Hudson. Come on, John, we've got a train to catch!"

"Are we going to-?"

"Visit Meghan Bell at ABC Constructions, Manchester, yes."

"You think she might know anything? After all, all she has is what Patrick told her." said John.

Sherlock wrapped his scarf around his neck and grabbed the keys from beside the door. "Let's find out."

***

Another small chapter, another exciting ending...PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I'll be back soon! <3