Chapter Fourteen - The Halloween Masked Ball

Start from the beginning

About an hour later the girls skip in looking pretty happy with themselves carrying masses of different bags that had their outfits in. They sat down beside us and ordered drinks before showing us what they had bought. Lisa had bought a tight emerald green dress which had an emerald green ask to go with it where as Aqua had bought an aqua coloured dress and mask, saying that she wanted it to go with her name. Adam had told her she would look gorgeous in no matter what she was in and while Aqua cooed at him, Lisa and I made fake gipping sounds which made them laugh at us.

"You two are so sappy." Lisa said, snorting slightly and i nod my head in agreement.

"Definitely."

"Don't tell me that if it was you and Castiel, you wouldn't say the same thing Dean." Adam teased as i blushed bright red at his comment while the girls laughed.

"Shut up." I say, trying to hide my red face.

"Awwww."

"Shut up!"

Cas (POV) *Three days later* 

"Yo, what you reading?" I ask Aqua, sitting beside her and Charlie in Charlies room.

"I'm not reading, i'm writing." Aqua mumbles out as Charlie grins and keeps playing on her phone.

"Okay? What you writing?" I ask again and she just shrugs, completely ignoring me. Two minutes later she gets up to go to the bathroom so i shuffle behind her computer screen and start reading what she was writing.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you." Charlie sing-songed, not looking up from her phone. I just shrug and ignore her comment before starting to read what Aqua was writing.

The man sucked on the other mans neck, while his fingers trailed down his abdomen and- WHOA WHOA WHOA!!

"WHAT THE HELL!??!" I screech and Charlie starts laughing loudly. Aqua comes walking back into the room and sees me behind the computer screen and raises an eyebrow. "WHAT IS THIS?!"

"Fanfiction." She says, shrugging and coming over to me.

"WHAT?!"

"F. A. N. F. I. C. T. I. O. N. Fanfiction." She spells out for me, sitting beside me and smirking slightly. "Sherlock and John Watson to be exact." 

"Woah woah woah, hold the frickle frackle up. You mean to tell me that you write gay pórn on two of the most amazing characters in the history of the entire universe?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yep."

"Why?"

"Because i like writing, and i enjoy the show, and i ship them two together." She sums up and scrolls down the page on her laptop to make me continue reading as her and Charlie grin their little faces off. I gulp and look back down at the computer screen before starting to read again.

Sherlock starts pálming the medical doctor through his boxers and John runs his fingers through Sherlock's thick, curly hair and they kiss each other passionately, making both of their lips swollen and red. 

"This is so wrong." I say, shaking my head but oddly intrigued by what is happening in my imagination.

"Your brain says no but your dick says YES!" Charlie says loudly and Aqua bursts out laughing. I roll my eyes at the two fangirls and carry on reading through the whole of the smut scene that Aqua had been writing. Finally i finish and carefully push the laptop away from me.

"What do you think?" Aqua asks, grinning slightly.

"You're a very good writer." I cough out, feeling the hotness rise under my collar.