Vampire!Bad Sans x Classic pt2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," He mumbled as he replayed his view of the events in his mind. How Classic looked so scared to all of a sudden Classic becomes this hot  badass fighter with a bone.

"-hey....Dust!......DUST!" Classic's voice interrupted Dust's thoughts and as he snapped out of his thoughts, Classic had already leaned forward thinking if he kissed him, it would catch Dust by surprise. Unluckily for Classic, Dust had snapped out of his thoughts and was very aware of what Classic was going to do. Dust wrapped his arms tighter around Classic's waist and brought him closer, kissing Classic and letting his fangs scrape across his teeth. 

As Classic tightened his arms around Dust's neck, he quickly pulled back and breathe out heavily. "You know the rules Dust,no kisses till the others are back~" Classic teased as he got off Dust's lap and and went to go grab the remote to the television. Behind Classic, he could hear Dust groan in annoyance and so, Classic sightly laughed to himself.

Killer's Scenario

Killer had been staying inside more recently. It wasn't because if he went outside, he would burn. Nah, that was a human vampire. It was because his mate- well him and the other's mate was sick. Killer had volunteer to look after Classic whilst the others went out and made treaties along with making plans to kill Dream.

Within Classic's room, Classic laid on his bed. His sheets were thrown off and he was only in a long but short sleeved t-shirt. Classic groaned as he threw one of his arms onto his foreskull as sweat trickled down it. He didn't now what was going on, he wasn't going through heat and he didn't feel any kind of different. He just felt hot...really hot.

The door to Classic's room opened and in came Killer bouncing happily in. "Morning Classy~ How you been dear?" Killer asked him as he went to go sit in the chair that was next to him. Classic groaned again and moved to lay on his side, away from Killer.

Killer huffed and walked around, plonking himself on his knees instead in front of Classic. "C'mon, how you feeling? Yesterday, you said you felt cold and look at you today. You sweating like there's no tomorrow."

Classic smiled a small smile at Killer's words and shook his skull. "I'm just feeling hot...shouldn't you be helping the others with feeding and all that?" Classic spoke with worry in hs tone. Killer smiled and placed a hand on Classic's foreskull, not minding the sweat on it.

"Nah, I told them I'll look after you whilst they all do that. Do not worry love, I'll be fine staying with you. After all, your a cutie~" Killer stuck his tongue through his fangs and did a small pose. Classic laughed at Killer's silliness but soon regretted it when he felt a sharp pain go through him.

"ARghh-" Classic gritted his teeth as he felt it. He felt it in his rib cage as he tried to move but because the pain had suddenly hit him, he found it harder to do so.

"Oh my- Give me a second Classy, I'll go get some painkillers you mortals use," Killer quickly said as he rushed out at vampire speed. Being a vampire had is quirks, such as speed and strength. Just as Killer promised, he was back in no time with both water and pills. "Here, let me help you sit up," The young vampire said as he placed a hand under Classic's back and the others under his neck. Moving him, Classic was sat up in bed with his back and neck against his headboard. Killer took ahold of two tablets and looked at Classic. "Open up for me Classic~" Killer teased as Classic blues and looked away.

"Just give them to m-"

"Nope! I wanna give you them so Classic lets try this again. Open up for me," Killer cut off Classic. As much as Classic didn't want this to happen to him, he sighed and opened his mouth, letting Killer pop in the two tablets and giving him the water to drink from. After that as done, Classic could surprisingly feel himself cool down and sighed in content.