Just love me (lams)

// I miss this fandom just a little, and its my biggest book so howdy// 

top ham; bottom John 

"John... what are you doing up so late" Alex questions his friend as he watches him passe around. 

"I have things on my mind... nothing to worry about" John replays halfheartedly. Alex doesn't buy it, he gets out of bed to comfort his friend who was odiously distressed about something. Hugging John from the behind, he kisses his back. "Alex... I mean it just go to bed" but at this point, it sounds like he is about to cry. 

" you can tell me anything John I don't want to see you cry. " Alex says honestly. 

"I- I can't, can... can we just sleep together tonight" John asks. Alex understands what John has been though and finds it best not to question why if he doesn't mind, honestly he loves the feeling of being next to him. getting into bed together, Alex thinks he knows how to cheer up his friend. He starts to leave kisses on his neck and down his back. 

"mmhp Alex... what are you doing" John arches his back. 

"does it feel good" Alex questions stopping for a second. 

"it does..." John lets him continue. 

Alex kisses up and down his back loses hugging chest chest, one of his fingers lightly brushing up on lLurens nipple. 

"hmmph~Alexander" Jon whines. Alex takes it as a good thing, can continues to pinch at his friends nipples and he suddenly gets an idea. he gets on top of John and puts his lips to his nipple, sucking at it biting lightly. John arches his back and moans out loud. 

"please don't stop Alexander" John weave his fingers thew Alex's hair. Alexander starts to kiss at Johns neck, biting at his most sensitive spots and licks at the bright marks that started to form. John subconsciously starts to rut his hips against his friends body. Alex begins to kiss down Laurens' body, reaching his thin waist with pants barely hanging above his hips. 

"please keep going Alex..." John begs using his mouth to cover his moans. 

Alex pulls down Johns pants and out springs Johns dick. Alexander takes him in whole, and starts bobbing his head up and down. 

"that-feels so good Alex~" John moans out. Alex hums a responds that makes vibrations go up Johns cock. "fuck Alexander" John cusses throwing his head back in pleasure, his eyes rolling to the back of head. Alex grabs at Johns thighs and focuses at Johns tip swirling his tongue around adding pressure. He then feels John finish in his mouth. 

"Alexander i'm so sorry..." John starts, but Alexander has already swallowed. 

" do you feel better" Alex asks. 

"just love me already Alexander" John says pulling him in for a kiss, it was hot and messy, John can taste himself on Alexanders lips. 

"can I fuck you" Alex asks so straightforwardly, but Laurens is already shaking his head yes and spreading his legs.  

// hope ya'll enjoyed the mini smut, stay safe and spread kindness //