I'm a sleep (lams)

//after this I will Publish part two of Marliza and then Jamilton, Keep requesting also I love it when you guys correct me because my laptop has really bad autocorrect , i'm dyslexic (so basically I easily read over stuff) and I wright at night so i'm tired. Anyways I fuckin love you guys your all so nice. enjoy some good old lams.   // 

Johns Pov 

Alexander came to my side of the shared bedroom and snuggled up with me, he is just such a loving person he can't keep it to himself so I just let him say here. I don't know if he knows I'm awake, I don't know if he is awake, but I start to get really fidgety and I moved around trying to get comfortable until I just look at him and decide to face the facts I'm just ganna cuddle with the man I have been living with for 3 years. I like him of course but I'm really bad at showing my feelings, and then my thoughts go elsewhere as I start to think about Alexander in...different ways. *John falls asleep* 

I jolt awake, and I look at the time it was almost seven. "Hey ... go back to sleep" Alex said without opening his eyes trying to pull me back down with him. Then i started to feel something, errr "down there". I know this won't end well but then Alex started to climb onto me and he just feel right back to sleep, with his head in my neck area. I felt my problem get A little bigger as he started to move around a little. "John your dick is waking me up, please tell it that I will help later" Alex without getting of me. He is just so confident, and he knows how to use his words to say how he is feeling . "A-Alex you know this would be easier if you would stop teasing me" I tried to squirm from out of him. "Fine if you really need it" .

3rd pov 

Alex went to where John's  bonner was and slowly took off his boxers. "Al-lex you don't have to.." John was cut off by his own moan as Alex started playing with tip. Alex closed his eyes and went as far as he could gagging a little. Alex keep a slow pace making John thrust his hips up a little for more movement. "calm down hun" Alex whispered in John's ear biting it a little  as he started to jack him off. John moaned, arching his back riding out his orgasm. He opened his eyes to see Alex sitting on his lap. "What I didn't wake up to suck you off and get nothing in return" Alex was now more wake. "but don't you want some~ ahh Alex your so~ tight" Alex Started to move his hips all the way up and straight back down each time making a noise of satisfaction John But his hands on each side of Alex for support. Alex started moving faster, and he was starting to get a little sloppy. John Finished him off putting his hands around Alex's dick moving the same speed Alex is. "John I~" Alex came all over there chest."That is the only reason you can ever wake me up" alex said panting,  John nodded. Alex fell asleep and they had a very awkward conversation in the  morning, not only between them but with their neighbours too.

//I'm thinking of making a book just for Fluff anyone want it, also sorry it is kinda short . anyway thanks just a little update ya know //  Edit: gosh I hate reading over something I already wrote