Sandwich (lams )

uhhh this one will be more stupid than normal one shots but bare with me you might laugh a little also i didn't expect people to read this wtf// //edit: this could be a part two to the last one I just realized that //

"So Alexander... Subway is your ideal idea for a date i see??"John said laughing to himself. Alex said in a defensive tone "HEY, it's a good idea to know what your boyfriend likes on his sandwich...and i'm not exactly the richest college student" mumbling  that last part . They got there sandwiches and sat down to eat, as they were eating they talked about so much that it took them an hour to finish. 

"let's go" Alex said sticking his hand out to Laurens how looked up at him in aw . Alex had no idea what to do next so they went for a nice walk around the area . They came across an old park and they decide to sit on the swings and hold hands ( you know like Tumblr ). Alex asked John what he wanted to do when they get home and they decide on a movie . Walking back both Alex and John were thinking the same thing.(SSSEEEEEEXXXX). Alex thought that john wouldn't have the same thought though because well he is just like a little butter cup(or some other candy). When they go into the apartment john got to pick out the movie it was a funny one they both have never seen called *insert creative name here* They snuggled close under the covers, they have been together for a few months but they never gone to far in bed. the movie started to get boring so John started to take things somewhere else.

 Laurens started to rub up and down Alex's thigh each time getting higher then the next. Alex did not know what to do, he thought he was the cool one when it came to this. Alex had no idea where his mind was at until he moan accidentally, he looked at Laurens how looked so innocent as he turned and faced Alexander as John palmed him. Alex Jumped onto laurens and he smiled at the cute little thing under him . "what do you think you're doing ??" he asked in a slightly sexual voice . Laurens Looked up at him and  smirked and then looked down at Alexander's growing little friend (HIs Dick,I'm not going to change my words but wtf) . Alex got a little nervous and didn't know what to do so he just leaned in and started kissing Laurens , like they normally do . Laurens wanted something more so he slipped his hands under Alex's shirt. Alex was surprised from his cold hands and moaned  into the now very sloppy make out that was going on.

 Alex pulled away slightly so he can catch a breath and John whispered  " fuck me already" Alex had no idea what to do so he just started to take of Laurens pants, seeing that Alex was nervous Laurens took the lead from there and on top of Alex. laurens started sucking on Alexander's neck and took off his shirt as we went down Alex's body . When he got to Alex's pants he played with the button just to tease, Alex moved his hips getting antsy and so John took off pants along with his boxers and he looked back up to Alex making sure he was ready. Alex nodded his head. John took him all in at once, moving slowly and every time he got to the tip he would swirl his tongue around it a little. This made Alex a mess and he grad at Laurens hair. He knew Alex was getting close and wanted more fun so he took off the rest of his own clothes off. He kissed Alex more as he sat onto his penis and started riding him. This made Alex a little more comfortable so he started to stroke his boyfriend. "Alex i'm so close" John said "m-me too" Alex said as they both came on each other. 

" Now that is what a call a good date" john said. Alex still slightly red laughs it off and they cuddle back up and fall asleep. 

// im to lazy to prof read so there ya go.//

Edit/ note to self: A lot more people are reading this than you expected so now you gotta fix all these mistakes. thanks