Nikkipedia

Hi! It's Nikki here!

You don't have to read this if you don't want to. It's not like I'm holding your cat hostage and forcing you to read and I won't even know if you didn't.

I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. I literally read all of your comments and they always make me smile so thank you SO much.

From reading your comments I found out you all love Mia. I never knew you guys liked her so much.

Just curious, who is everyone's favourite character?

I'll try to make sure they have a good ending...maybe. I can't make any promises since I've pretty much planned 80% of the plot but I can try.

Like, is there anyone you really want to find a mate or something?

Anyone you want me to kill?
(In real life or the book, I'm down for either)

Or are there any questions you guys have about a character that you want me to answer? I don't want you guys feeling lost or confused when reading.

I'm kind of at a point in the book where I'm able to make a few changes to the plot and add in extra detail like mates and such.

Do you guys like Alexander?

I'm kind of trying to make him a bit of an asshole but not too much. I always hate it when I read a book about mates and the Alpha is a complete dick to his mate and chains her up or beats her. I would never forgive someone in the real world if they were abusive or cheating so I don't see why a fictional character should forgive someone, no matter how much they change or flatter them. Just my opinion really.

Do you guys have an predictions as to what might happen?

Do you think Blue will escape with Mia?

Do you know who Kimon is after?

Do you think Blue will ever stop talking about feet?

I'm just wondering how much of the plot I'm giving away or how predictable it is. If you have any questions about the plot I will try answer without giving anything away.

If you guys wanna ask me anything comment away and I'll try my best to answer. If not then read on.

So that's all I wanted to ask or let you guys know. Chapters like these are usually pretty boring but this would have been a dull AN at the end of a chapter.

My next update will probably be Friday, I've literally spent the entire weekend writing and kind of need to do some of my school work. Sorry for the wait, I know what it's like and how impatient it can make you.

I just wanted to express my appreciation of you guys and how much I love you for reading my book. It really does mean a lot to me that you read it, let alone actually like it.

I hope you're all staying safe and enjoying yourselves.

-Nikki