Chapter 26: Cheater

Jungkooks pov

In the morning after everyone had talked and settled in a little, I told Taehyung that I was going to go visit Viper.

I drove to Snake Bites secret building and walked in.

"Eunwoo!" I waved and jogged over to him.

"Hey, how is Taehyung?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Better than yesterday but where is Viper I need to talk to him."

"Of course you came for him and not me," he pouted.

"Love you too and next time I will come for you so where is he?"

"I think he is in the gym." I sighed.

"Of course he is, thanks." I hug Eunwoo and then walked away. "Why can't he ever rest?" I chuckled and found my way to the gym.

"MY SON!" I turned and smiled.

"Yes it is I, but why aren't you resting?" I crossed my eyes and looked him up and down.

"You know I can't be kept in a room for too long," Viler whined and took off his boxing gloves.

"You didn't say that last night," I heard Eunkwang say.

"WHOA."

"Why don't you say that louder I don't think all of KOREA HEARD YOU." Viper said slapping Eunkwang on the back.

"It's fine but Viper I need to talk to you. Alone." Viper frowned and Eunkwang nodded. He kissed Viper and then left.

"So what do you need my son?" Viper asked walking to the closest bench.

"Well, I want to propose to Taehyung since all this is over but I don't know if he wants to get married so early." I sighed and Viper laughed. "Minhyuk this is serious."

"I know it is. I am laughing because Taehyung really loves you so if you think you're ready then go for it."

"Well thanks, I may do it once Taehyung is allowed to walk and my brother meets Taehyung then so-".

"Kookie you're thinking too hard, just breathe. If Taehyung loves you then he will marry you no matter what. Do you have a ring?" I shook my head.

"No, I want to go with my brother." Minhyuk nodded.

"When that happens, tell me."

"I will and how have you and Eunkwang been doing?"

"We have been doing good and he has been sleeping over at my house and it has been amazing!" I nodded, happy that Minhyuk was happy.

"That's good and I should probably go, Eunwoo is upset cause I haven't been coming to see him."

"Oh don't tell Eunwoo but I am thinking he should be the permanent leader of Snake Bite. I heard from a lot of people and from other gangs that he did really well."

"Yeah Eunwoo did do good and I think he would be honored to be your replacement."

"Then it's settled, Eunwoo will be the next leader of Snake Bite!" Minhyuk stood up and grabbed his bag. "And, I will go rest now." I smiled and stood up too.

"Good." We hugged before we went our separate ways and I went to go find Eunwoo.

When I finally found my favorite hoe we spent almost all day talking and hanging out with each other before I looked at the time.

"Shit I should probably be getting back to Taehyung." I sighed and put my phone back.

"So soon?" I nodded.