Chapter 20: Might Be

Jungkooks pov

"Jungkook the guy with blonde hair just entered the club. He is in the VIP section now." Namjoon said.

"Gotcha, where's Viper?"

"Jin and him are in the back ready for the guy." I nodded.

"Okay, I am going in."

"Be safe." I heard Taehyung say making me smile.

"I'll be fine, my love," I whispered, then stood up and walked over to the guy in the V.I.P section.

"Ah JK nice to see you again. Where's the Miss's?" He chuckled.

"V is doing his job," I sassed, throwing a quick fake smile.

"Okay well, where is our little friend?" He asked looking around.

"He's in the back but I need to know if the agents are alive." He rolled his eyes and went onto his phone before pushing it over to me.

I took the phone and saw both Hoseok and Lisa, all beat up with blood-stained clothes and messy hair.

"How do they look?" Namjoon asked and I sighed.

"Bad," I mumbled and then handed his phone back. "Where are they now?"

"Give us Viper and then we will give you the couple."

'Couple? What have you been doing Hope?' I chuckled at my thought.

"Follow me." I stood up and showed him the back. "Prince bring him out," I ordered and Jin came out, all according to plan.

"Here he is." Jin pushes Viper to the ground.

"Good, my team will drop the two off in an hour or so," the blondie said.

"Where will you drop them off?" I snapped.

"Here, of course." He smirked and then dragged Viper out who gave me a thumbs up.

"Everything is going to plan." Jin sighed standing next to me.

"Yeah but now we just need to make sure Yoongi and Jimin don't mess up and that Mr. Kim doesn't come back." Jin nodded.

"Trust me Elizabeth would never allow her husband to hurt her son."

"And Elizabeth is Taehyungs mom. I thought it was Lily?" Jin chuckled.

"That's her assassin name." I nodded.

"Well maybe she can help us take down the Lee family, or should I say, Super Junior." I mocked and Jin chuckled.

"Jungkook when do you think Hobi and Lisa will be back?" I turned around and rolled my eyes at Namjoon.

"In an hour or so but I need to clean up the club."

I then walked out and looked around my club to see my employees starting to clean up.

"JK, why did that guy have Viper?" Yugyeom asked coming up to me.