wing troubles

You and Keigo were both sound asleep until you were both woken up the sound of kenna crying. You both spring up at the sound of you precious child crying.

Keigo: I'll get her sweetie, you got her last time.

Keigo get up and goes to get kenna. He walks into her room and goes over to her crib and picks her up.

Keigo: it's ok. Shhhh

She still is crying.

Keigo: kenna whats wrong?

(Keigos P.O.V)

I pick her up and try to calm her down. She can't be hungry.. She just ate an hour ago. He dipper is fine. She don't like binkys.

Keigo: oh- I think I know what wrong with you now.

I just remembered shes at the age where her wings should be starting to get bigger.

Keigo: ok- let daddy look.

I pull her shirt up in the back so I can see her wings and yup. There starting to get bigger. Part of her back as red.Poor baby I thought this must hurt. I felt bad for her she was in pain. So I brought her back to the bedroom.

Keigo: let's try to talk mommy into letting you sleep with us tonight.

I set her on the bed next to her mom. Kenna pats her mommy on the head.

Keigo: hey sweetie?

She pokes her head up from the pillow and looks at me with her beautiful but extremely tired eyes.

You: yes?

I explain what's going on with our daughters wings and ask if she can just sleep with us.

Keigo: I may make her more comfortable.

You: her wings must hurt.. My poor baby girl.

Kenna start to cry agin from the pain of her wings.

You: Shhhh its ok I know hun. 

After a while we were able to get her to go back to sleep.

Then sweet cheeks looks over at me and puts her hand on my cheek. I kiss her hand.

You: I guess we should expect to be up in another hour.

She giggle at her own joke and drifts off back to sleep.