a day of fun

Hawks: hey baby, let's go to my place

You look up at him and notice a kinky smirk apear on his face.

You: so you want to take me home with you.

He stick his hands up your skirt and slides it down your panties.

You: keigo, come on babe.

Hawks then shoves his fingers up inside you.  He hits your g- spot.

You let out a moan

Keigo: go home with me baby. Please we'll have so much fun.

You agree to go home with him.

You: Well come on baby.

You get on the back of hawks motor bike and you both take off.

( at hawks home)

You and hawks drive up to a huge house. You gasp at the sight of his house.

You: k-keigo you live here?

You burry your face in hawks back. Wow he has such a nice a house and you just live in a apartment.

Hawks get off then picks you up bridle and take you inside. He carries you In and you see a 3 pictures of you and hawks hanging up on the wall. Keigo then puts you on the couch and starts you both start a rough make-out. He pulls you up on his lap and starts to put his hands up your skirt and grabs onto your hips.  He starts to rub his croch on you. Making you moan.

You try to take his shirt off him, but his wings were in the way.

Keigo: you tried baby.

He takes his shirt off for you. Then he takes your shirt off you. Then he takes your skirt off you leaving you in only your underwear. Hawks continues to give you butterfly kisses all over your body. Hawks starts to rub your back slowly making his way to your to your bra strap.  He fiddles with it for a while.

You: baby what are you doing?

Keigo: trying to take your bra off.

You: the buckle is in the front.

You see hawks face turn red in embarrassment. You look at him and giggle.

You take his hands and put them on your chest allowing him to unbuckle your bra. He also reaches down and slides you underwaer off you, exposing your area to the cold air. He starts again with more butterfly kisses. You help keigo finish getting undressed. So know the both of you were naked in his living room on the couch, you on his lap with his hands on your hips. You both start to roughly make out. You could feel his cock rise and get harder between your legs.

Keigo:sorry baby,

You: for what?

Keigo: I keep pokeing you.

You: you really want me huh?

Keigo: yes please, baby, your so beautiful.

You take you hand and slowly start to stroke his cock. A moan escapes his mouth.

You: like that baby?

He groans in response.

You feel him get harder with each stroke.

Keigo: honey-

You stop and look at him.

Keigo: baby I need it. PLEASE

You move yourself up on his lap and slowly spread your legs wider. He notices what your doing. Then looks you in your eyes.

You: go on.

Keigo: baby I love you.

He puts his arms around your back and pulls you closer to him as he thrusts himself into you. A moan leaves your mouth. But you still keeps kissing.

You notice he starts to pick up the speed after every minute or two he gets faster and faster. He has never gone this fast before. It kinda hurt.

You: keigo, KEIGO-

You wanted to tell him to slow down.. But insted you told him faster.

He looks you in your eyes.

Keigo: whatever my girl wants.

He then speeds up. Tears start to fall from your face. It hurt so much. But you enjoyed it so much. Then all of a sudden Hawks stoped.

Keigo: baby, I'm hurting you.

A groan leaves your lips.

You burry you face into his chest.

You: keigo, don't stop.

Hawks lifts up your head from his chest, and see your tears.

Keigo: your crying.

You: but I loved it.

After wiping away your tears. Hawks then puts length back in you. Once hes back in you you release a sigh of relief. Suddenly a look of panic appears on hawks face.

You: what baby!

Keigo: I'm gonna cum.

You lean down and kiss his neck as he releases his fluids into you.

Keigo: (y/n) you are so beautiful.

He kisses your cheek and he takes him self out of you.

You: hey baby I'm kinda hungry.

Keigo: what do you want to eat.

You then proced to get up and sit on the floor right between his legs. Hawks looks at you confused.

Keigo: what are you doing?

You then shove his dick in your mouth.

Keigo: AHHHHHHH

never have you heard a moan like that from him. You suck on him for a few minutes. A shit ton of moans leave your lovers lips.

Keigo: I thought you actually hungry. Thats not at all what I was expecting you to do.

Your mouth lets go of his cock. And you look you at him. Hawks then looks at you and chuckles.

Keigo: you have my cum all over your mouth.

He helps you back up on his lap. Then clean off your mouth.

Keigo: now do you want actual food to eat.

You nod

You: yeah, I'm hungry now.

Keigo: what can I get you to eat.

You: hmmmm I dunno. I would ask you but I already know your answer.

You look at him and giggle.

Keigo: what, chickens great.

You: I wanna grilled cheese.

Keigo: alright baby. We can have grilled cheese.

You smile and rest your head in him.

You: I guess I better get up.

You get up and start to put you clothes back on. Well kinda you tooks Hawks shirt. 

Keigo: you really like to wear my clothes.

You: the're comfortable.

Hawks puts on a pair of sweatpants then heads to the kitchen to make the both of you something to eat.

(In the kitchen) 

Hawks is at the stove making the grilled cheese you wnated. You walk up to him and hug him from behind.

Keigo: hmm? Oh hey sweetie.

You: hey babe.

Keigo: im almost done here. I imagine your hungry. I just relized we have not eaten yet today. And it like 3pm.

Hwaks finishes up and you both sit down to eat.