are we ment to be?

Acter he wraps up your arm in bandages he gives you a soft kiss.

You: keigo??

Keigo: yes?

You: can I ask something?

Keigo: yeah, anything.

You: why did you save me back there? I hurt you.

You start to cry. Hawks then suddenly gives you a very serious look.

Keigo: No No no- honey you did nothing wrong.

You:If I would not have overexerted myself and fainted. I could have really hurt you. Worse than I already did.

You say between sobs.

Keigo: babe you only burn a few of my feathers and my cheek. Thats it my feather will grow back in like a day or so amd my cheek will heal in no time. Babe, please stop blaming yourself.

Hawks then pulls you into a hug, you bury your face in his chest and release the last of your tears you then sit up and gaze into the eyes of your lover.

Keigo: I love you so much.

Hawks then out of the blue smashes his lips onto yours. It startled you but you kiss back. He then licks your bottom lip causing you to back away from the kiss.

Keigo: sorry sweet cheeks. 🙃

You think to yourself was he trying to ask me to make out?

You look at him. He looks a litle nervous.

Keigo thinking to himself: oh shit I messed up. I should not have tried that.

You then pull him by the colar and give him what he wanted. To be honest this was the roughest kiss you two shared. You put your tongue inside his mouth, exploring every inch. You left nothing untouched. You start to feel hand go up your shirt, and inside your bra. You let go from your make out session with keigo. And allow him to explore you upper body. He eventually finds your bra buckle and unclips in ( since you where wearing a strapless bra it just falls right out of your shirt and onto the bed).

After playing with your brests for a while he desides he would like to play with sonething else. His hands slowly go from your brests down your body and onto your hips. He starts rubbing them. You let out a small moan. Not a  sexual moan. It just felt relaxing. You were enjoying it. But then you feel something start to poke your crotch.

You: huh, whats that.

Hawks: what do you you mean hun?

He continues to rub your hips.

You: something is poking me. What is that??

Hawks then relizes he turned hard, and his cock is what was pokeing you. He stops rubbing you hips, then proceeds to look the other way as his face turn bright red.

Keigo: * mumbeles*

You:?? What did you say??

Keigo: that was my dick.

You: looks like someones turned on.

Keigo: baby please stop.

You giggle as you slowly slide you hand down his pants and onto his cock.

Keigo: AHHHHHHH BABY.

You: you like that?

You start rubbing his tip making him moan in pleasure.

Keigo: baby......??

You: yeah?

Keigo: can i..

He takes your hand out of his pants then proceeded to grab the waitline of your pants and pull down. He gets them a lillte past half way down then starts to have difficultys.

You: need some help?

You finish taking your pants off allowing him to play with your area. You still had ypur underwear on.  Hawks then lays you down land starts to lick the outside of your underwear right where your hole is.

You: Keigo, stop teasing me.

He then bites your crotch and rips your panties of with his teeth, and smashes his mouth on your pussy. You feel him warm tongue slowly go up inside you. You can't help but to moan. You try to be quiet about it. But he hears you. He stops for a second to take a breath of air.

Keigo: you like that. Don't you?

At this point there was no denying it. You loved it.

You: yes

Keigo: why dont we turn up the heat a little bit?

You: huh?

You see hawks finish undressing. Then takea your shirt of you and throws all the clothes you giyys took of eaxhother on the floor. He grabs your hips and pulls you closer to his crotch. He starts to rub his cock on your opening.

You: baby I said stop teasing.

And without warning he shoves his whole length inside you. At first it hurts and you cant help but to cry a little. Butafter a minute or two the cries trunn into moans. With each moan his thrusts get harder and faster.

Keigo: boo...I... I'M GONNA CUM.

You: oh do it. Please,

He takes you and pickes you up off the bed to where you are sittting on his lap his length was still inside you. He starts to suck on your neck as he cums inside you.

You: keigo your gonna leave bruises.

As hawks finishes his orgasm your legs begin to feel weak and shakey your lower body starts throbbing. Oh shit now your gonna cum.

You: keigo

He already knew what you needed to  do.

Keigo: do it baby.

Both your warm fluids mix together. And you both let out a loud moan. Hawks then takes himself out of you. He pulls yoir naked body close. A d wrps his arms and wings around you.

Keigo: I love you.

You: I love you to

Then you both fall asleep in each others arms.