mission started ( day three)

PT. 1 this part contain nudity if you are not into that skip it will not effect the story

The next morning......................

You think about the "dream" you had last night ( you thought you and hawks having sex was a dream). You kinda liked the thought of the "dream".

You wake up and notice hawks arms and wings wraped around you (again). You look down for a moment then you relize you're naked. You lift up his side of the blanket, he's also naked. Oh my god we really did have sex. At that momment you relize that was no dream.

You: Keigo... KEIGO.... KEIGO!!!!!!!

Keigo: ( y/n) stop yelling.

Hawks finally opens his eyes. And sees your naked body lying next to him.

You: we..ummm... We had sex.

Keigo: we sure did sweet cheeks. Well we better take a quick shower and get dressed.

You: yeah your right.

Keigo: you go first.

I grab my hero oufit and head for the shower. You get in and start to clean your hair. When all of a sudden the curtin opens and hawks gets in and starts shampooing his hair.

You: keigo what are you doing?

Keigo: taking a shower,  why?

He then grabs the wash cloth from you and starts to clean your back.

Keigo: hey honey, can I ask a favor?

You: yes, what is it

Keigo: where my wings meet my back can you get that spot for me it's a pain.

You: I can see why

You take the cloth and help him out with his little shower problem.

You: there, all clean.

Keigo: thanks sweet cheeks.

You two finish your shower, get dressed and head out. You get on the back of the motor bike with hawks and you two take off.