month 3

You and hawks have been doing a lot better since you two had that argument. Hawks even holds you a little closer at night. He still felt bad for making you cry even though that was like a month ago. He still felt bad

3 am...

You wake up in his arms. Then suddenly you feel a kick. The baby is kicking. This was the first time the baby actually kicked.

You: keigo, baby.

Keigo: what is is sweet cheeks?

You take his hand and put in on your stomach.

He feels a kick.

Keigo: did the baby just kick?

You: yes!

Keigo: that's amazing baby.

He kisses you then sets his head on your chest.  I'm so proud of you sweet cheeks. You keep doing good.

You: birdie you're proud of us.  We did this together.

Month 4

You have really been craving bacon for some reason it was almost as bad as hawks chicken addiction. You were also craving strawberries dipped in chocolate. But you also had a strange one at least Keigo thought it was. You liked to dip fries in chocolate ice cream.

You decided you were hungry and went to make fries (cuz you wanted some fries) and you finished the fries you pulled out the ice cream and made a bowl of it.

You then sit at the tabe and eat your fries diped in chocolate ice cream.

Keigo: baby again?

You: what I like it.

You give him a sweet innocent smile.

Keigo: I came in here to give you a kiss. But I'll wait till your done.

You finish up and then walk over to your lover.

You: hey birdie~

Keigo: hey sweet cheeks

You then smash your lips onto his. He quickly end the kiss. No being rude. Its just the taste of fries and chcolate ice cream mixed together.

Keigo: bleh- That didn't taste that great.

You: you don't like my kisses 

Keigo: it's not that baby.

You make a pouty face at him.

Keigo: I love you

Your pouty face quickly goes away.

You: I love you to.

Month 5

The both of you were at your ultra sound appointment.

Doctor Lee: the babys doing great. And we can now tell it's gender.

The doctor hands you the pictures from the ultra sound.

You: really!?

Keigo: that's great.

Doctor Lee: its a girl.

You/ hawks: perfect.

Month 6

You: baby I don't feel so well.

Keigo: let me take your temperature.

You groan at the pain.

* beep beep*

Keigo: 101.4 you have a fever hun. Go back to bed sweet cheeks.

Hawks followed you to the bedroom to make sure you got there ok. Je also tucks you in bed and give you a kiss on your cheek.

Keigo: get some rest. Now baby, ok.

You nod and almost instantly fall asleep.

Month 7

Your baby bump was really showing now. Keigo keeps rubbing your baby belly. He will also lay his head on your lap and just talk to your belly.

Keigo: what are we gonna name her?

You: I like the name kenna.

You smile at the name you have always liked that name. You remember telling Keigo about how much you liked that name.

Keigo: still lime that name huh?

Keigo: I think  Renge would be a cute middle name.

Month 8

You and Keigo spend that month getting the room for the baby made you deside to add some drawings on the wall for the baby and hang up photos. You you and Keigo and the babys ultra sounds.