The media

6 months later
(Y. P.O.V.)

We still have yet to tell anyone you were together. We honestly did not want a lot of attention drawn on you us. Expecially with what happened with the last pro hero couple. It took 2 months to get the video of them having sex off the internet. It was posted on at least 300 or more websites. So we decided to wait before we announced or relationship. We both agreed. Neither of us wanted the media riding your asses. Hawks and I have been going on dates but we don't kiss at all or really hug in public. Yeah I want to show our love for each other, hawks wants to to but. We also dont want to get harassed. Hawks fangirls still think he's single and he's always being flirted with. It takes everything I have not to get jealous and say something , to go to to him and kiss his lips, or hold him. Proving he belonged to me, and me only.

(Hawks P.O.V.)

I love being with (y/n) she's perfect. I wish we could hold hands and and cuddle when we go on dates. To be honest or dates are not really dates they feel more like... Just two friends hanging out. I enjoy the time we spend together. I honestly don't want a video of us fucking, or havimg orgasams. on the internet. So no one knows we are together. Not even the other heros.

( back to 3rd person)

Hawks decides to make a visit you at your apartment.

*knock knock*

Keigo: hey, you home?

You hear hawks knocking and you go answer the door.

Hawks looks around then gives you a quick kiss.

You: baby, someone could have saw that.

You said it a little loud.

Keigo: just like no one could hear you call me baby.

You could tell he was joking. So you just playfully roll your eyes.

But little did you know someone did see. Two most nosy news repoters saw, and of course work for the worst news company all they do is spread gossip.

Monogatari( news reporter #1): did they just kiss? Did you get that?

Goshippu( news repoter #2): yeah, I had it rolling since we started to follow Hawks.

Reporter #1: I always had a feeling they were a couple. They have been spending a lot of time together.

News reporter #2: she also called him "baby".

*meanwhile on your nexflix date*

You two decided to bench watch "Stranger Things", "Seven deadly sins"
And the movie "the silent voice". You go in the kitchen and make some popcorn for the both of you to snack on. While hawks ordered chicken online.

* outside*
News reporter #1: I wonder if we can catch them doing anything spicy.

News reporter #2: let's look through the window.

( back inside)

Hawks goes and sits on the couch he motions for you to sit by him on his left side . Of course you grab the popcorn and go sit by him. Hawks streaches his wings out and he wraps his left wing around you and pulls you close to him. He then takes his arm and wraps it around your waist and hand slightly in your pants. He starts to rub your crotch slightly. You look over at him and giggle. You pick up a hand of popcorn and feed it to him.

Hawks: is that cheader popcorn seasoning?

You: yes. Do you not like it?

Hawks: It just surpised me at first. That's a different. I like it.

You look at him and smile. Hawks leans in and you both have a soft make out.

(Outside)

The news reports notice your living room curtains are 1/2 way open. And signals for the other reporter to come over.

News reporter #1: look at them? Get a picture of this.

They were able to snach a picture of you two kissing.

( inside)

You and hawks finish your kiss and continue to cuddle hawks puts his arm around you again and pulls you closer to him.

Hawks: I love you so much.

You: I love you to

The both of you finish the day watching movies.

Keigo: (y/n) its getting late. Almost 11:00 pm.
Hawks lets out a sigh
Guess I better head out

You look at him slightly disappointed.

You: don't leave.

Keigo: honey, it's late.

You: stay the night??

Hwaks looks at you with a smirk on his face.

Keigo: you want me to stay the night with you.

You: I don't want you to leave. Please?

Keigo: sweetie.

You give him the puppy dog look.

You: PLEASE?

Keigo: as long as I can cuddle with you.

You take hawks by his hand and bring him to your room. Hawks takes off his shirt leaving him in just his sweatpants and then sets his shirt on a chair in front of your desk. You then proceed to take his shirt and put it on and you take off your jeans and put them in your dirty clothes basket. Hawks looks at you wearing only his shirt and your underwear he can't help but to smile. You go over to your bed and lay down. You look up at hawks.

You: you gonna get in bed.

Hawks crawls in the bed with you and spoons you in his arms.

Keigo: I love you, bunches.

You: I love you to, my little nugget.