∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 05 ][♛]

Start from the beginning

Edward lets out a roar and the car shakes due to the impact. Harry holds him down while I latch onto him tightly because I don't want to be die today thank you very much.

"Mine!" He shouts, ripping out of Harry's grip and holding me tightly against him.

"I am so sorry Prince" The driver says repeatedly before his eyes sapping towards the road as we begin to drive.

"I am sorry if I scared you princess, it wasn't of my intention" Edward comments, placing his head in my neck.

"W..Where are we going?" I stutter, still shaken up from the scene that had just taken place minutes ago, as I glance out of the window.

"We are going to our castle, our home my little princess" He comments, I pull away and look at him with a surprised expression.

"My house is the opposite direction" I comment, looking at the terrified driver. Edward growls loudly at my response.

"No, our house at the castle!" He yells, pulling me closer.

I glance at Harry who just shot a look at me which begged me not to fight back. I simply stayed quiet as I allowed Edward to pull me closer towards him, rocking me slowly with the rhythm of the car. I felt my eyes slowly begin to close no matter how much I fought back. I feel Edwards eyes on me as he warmly smiles.

"That's it princess, go to sleep" Edward hushed, rocking me gently and singing soft lullabies in my ear.

-Edward-

The car continued to drive along and my attention remained fixed on my sleeping Princess. Her hands were clinging into my shirt causing Rye to purr and Harry to glance over.

"Is she asleep?" He questioned, moving closer.

A little too close.

"She is fine" I growled lowly, holding her closer and a warm smile broke out when I notice her cuddle into me deeper. The car began to slow down as I notice the castle coming closer from outside the window

The car pulled to a stop and the driver turned his attention towards me immediately. Harry grabbed my arm in case I lashed out.

"I am so sorry prince I did not mean to say such vulgar things to our future princess" He whimpered, bowing to show respect.

It's too late for that now.

"If she wasn't in car right now holding me tightly I would have ripped you to shreds. You can thank her" I growled opening the door with one hand and holding her closely as I exit carefully.

I close the door with my hip before walking up towards the large castle Harry trailing behind me.

"Welcome back Prince, Princess" He whispered the last part but it brought a smile on my face to see my mate already being recognised. I walk inside and one of the maids quickly runs up to me.

"Are you ok my Prince? Your room is ready at the Queen request" Kylie spoke, bowing her head in respect.

"Thank you Kylie you may leave" I said smiling. We don't mistreat our maids like other kingdoms.

I walk up the stairs and into the second room, my bedroom. The room was cleaned and the bed had received some extra pillows. Girl clothes filled half of my wardrobe along with my own causing me to smile brightly. I pulled away the blankets with one hand and place my princess inside tucking her in making sure she is comfortable.

Soft footsteps were heard before the door opens to reveal my mother and father.

"So this is the princess" My father comments, moving closer causing me to growl in a warning manner.

Usually males wouldn't be able to enter a mates room after they have just met as the male mate can't control his wolf. Rye recognizes my mother and father but he still likes to give them a warning.

"I won't touch her son" He says looking closely at her.

"She is so cute" My mother interrupts looking at her.

"Unfortunately I am going to go to bed now, however you will be able to meet her probably tomorrow" I said smiling as they both walk out.

"Goodnight love" My mother says as they both walk away.

I was about to get changed before a knock sounded at the door. The door opened and Harry walks in once more. Before he could even speak I had him pinned up towards one of the closest walls.

"You hurt her again and so help me I will make your death slow and painful. You understand me" I growl, he nods frantically.

I let him go and he takes a breath, moving closer to the bedroom door.

"Is she coping alright?" He asks, I nod.

"So far" I reply, looking at her sleeping form.

"This is only the beginning Edward" Harry comments.

"I know, I won't push her. I will protect her like a good mate should. Now if you will excuse us." I comment, indicating towards the open bedroom door.

"Oh yes, Oh by the way Jess wants to meet your mate soon" Harry comments. The mentioning of his mates name settling Rye.

"We will arrange for them to meet after she is settled" I comment, smiling.

"We shall" Harry enters before waving himself off as he closes the bedroom door.

I get changed and get into bed with my beautiful princess. I hold her pulling her closer to me. Her head buries into my chest and I smile, kissing her head gently before closing my eyes.

"Let's hope she can still dance for the werewolf prince"

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x