∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 08 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 08 ]

The week quickly passed with not a lot happening for the pair. There actions were on repeat as continued with the mating rest. However that comforting feeling didn't last very long.

-Edward-

My eyes shot open as my wolf continued to growl.

Something isn't right.

Something is wrong.

Uncontrollably my hands shot out to grab my sleeping mate. I needed her to help me calm down Rye at this moment. Panic rushed through me as I realised that she wasn't there. The wolf began to push for control, wanting to hunt and find down his mate.

I shot out of bed without second thought, still in my boxer shorts, and dashed out of the bedroom. I ran down the hallways frantically, the wolf pushing even more.

"Hope?" I shout, my voice echoing through the hallways.

"Edward?" I hear people ask, making the wolf angrier and more tense.

"NO! Where is Hope?" I growl, moving away from everyone.

"Edward?" I hear a familiar voice ask, I look around and my eyes met with Harry's confused and tired ones.

"What are you doing man? It's 6 o'clock in the morning" He asks, rubbing his eyes moving closer.

I let out a growl, warning him to keep his distance.

"Woah ok man calm down. Where's Hope?" He asks, looking at all of the confused and scared expressions on the crowds face.

I simply growl and he nods slowly.

"Alright man, come on I'll help find her. Just calm down, you are scaring everyone" Harry mutters, holding me gently and guiding me down the hallway as he signals everyone else to go back into their rooms.

We continue to walk when I hear the sound of banging coming from the kitchen. I shot out of Harry grip and ran inside to see Hope with Shelia.

"Hope" I growl, causing Hope's head to snap up with her eyes full of fear. She jumps out of her seat and backs off creating more distance between us.

"S..Stay back" She stutters, wincing slightly as she hits her back on the cupboards.

'Mine!' Rye roared.

I was about to reach for her when hands grab mine, holding me back. I turn around to find Harry there. His grip was tight as he attempted to hold me back.

"You are scaring her, control yourself" Harry comments, but that was all lost as soon as Hope bolts out of the room.

I broke out of Harry's grip as the instinct to hunt and chase down what was mine took over. Suddenly Shelia rose from her seat and stood in front of me, blocking my path.

"Move!" I command, the urges trying to overpower me. From the corner of my eye I see Harry moving closer in case I attack.

"Harry" Shelia snaps, Harry freezes.

"Yes?" He questions.

"Leave us for a moment" She states and Harry looks at her with a confused look.