∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 10 ][♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [є∂ιтє∂]

ѕσиg[ѕ] fσя ¢нαρтєя :

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 10 ]

Days turned into nights and nights turned into days. The dancer was finally getting use to the castle and getting more and more comfortable with the Prince. Each day brought another happy memory for the two.

However today was not one of those days.

-Hope-

We were both sat in the library. The fire was burning brightly in the fireplace beside me. I sat on the chair previously while Edward remained silence sitting down peacefully on the floor. His back was leaning on the chair and his head resting in my lap. Ever since I have gotten my room his nightmares happen every night.

Wait..

Why I am so concerned?! I shouldn't be like this about a boy I have just met?!

Screaming sounded through the castle causing me to jump, waking up Edward. He let out a growl as he rose to his feet. I place my book down following him slowly and carefully. Footsteps began to make its way towards us. Edward pulls me behind him as we move backwards away from the door.

The door is slammed open and Edward pushes me to hide before he attacks without a second thought. Clawed hands grab the intruder's throat and the person is pinned to the wall.

"Edward! EDWARD!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

I look out from behind the chair to see Harry terrified being pinned by an out of control Edward.

"Edward! Edward!" I shout, dashing from my hiding spot when I realised that Edward wasn't going to stop.

I run up to the fighting pair and wrap my arms around Edward's waist, trying to pull him off Harry.

"Edward! Edward!" I shout, trying to pull him off Harry. And with those words Edward let go as he came back to his normal senses.

"Do you want to get yourself killed?!" Edward shouted, pulling me close once more.

"Edward she's back" Harry shouted, Edward froze and loosened his grip on me.

Suddenly they both disappeared leaving me in the library by myself.

-Edward-

"Explain" I growl, walking down the hallway.

"She found out that you have found your mate and she is furious. She said you promised her that she will be the future Queen and yet you leave her as soon as you find a new 'toy'." Harry explained.

I growled and Harry paused, shooting both of his hands up in surrender.

"Here words man, not mine." Harry rushed out as we reached the throne room.

I opened one of the doors and was immediately pulled into a hug. Her scent filled my senses causing the wolf to tense and growl.

"Oh my god, thank goodness you are here. Please explain to your parents that this human girl is nothing but a toy to distract you from missing me" The familiar high pitched voice said.

"Goodness her disgusting scent is all over you" She muttered, rubbing her scent on me as a result caused Hope's to disappear.

"Chloe leave. She is my mate. She will only ever be my mate. You are nothing to me" I growl pulling her off of me.

She laughs causing the wolf's anger to slowly increase. She soon stopped once realising my expression.

"You can't be serious Edward. She is a human. A weak, pathetic human. She wouldn't be able to survive the pressure of being Queen. Unlike me" Chloe replied.

"I would choose my strong beautiful human to rule this kingdom alongside me over a werewolf like you any day" I growl, the wolf becoming too close to the surface for me to control it.

I felt Harry's hands grab me and pushed me backwards before I lost control for a moment before I did something I would regret.

"Where is she?!" She yelled, running towards the open throne room door.

I immediately grabbed her and pushed her back.

"You touch so much as a hair on her head I will rip you to pieces" I yell, noticing the fact that Harry had rushed out to look for and protect Hope.

"You are letting her brainwash you Edward. She isn't your mate I am!" Chloe shouts.

In a second she is pinned up towards the nearest wall.

"Because I want to go and see my mate I will let you off with a warning. You come to this castle again and I will rip your throat out." I growl, letting her drop to the floor before leaving the room.

I walk down the hallway. The wolf still tense but will feel a lot better when Hope is in our arms. I walk down the hallway when I suddenly see Harry charging towards me.

"She's not there!" He shouts, I freeze.

I bolt towards the library to find no one there. The fire had been blown out and the room was completely empty.

"Hope!" I shout.

A scream suddenly answers my call.

"Hope!" I scream.

The wolf took over completely as I track down Hope's scent. I pause as I reach my bedroom door. I burst open the bedroom door and a roar left my lips.

"So we meet again Edward?"

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x