∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [♛]

∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ book review ]  

W O W!

IT IS FINALLY FINISHED!

Dance For The Werwolf Prince is finally finished after like about 2/3 years! God, this book has been dragged on for so long. But the final chapter has been uploaded and the adventures of Hope and Edward has ended. The book can now be placed with  Pure Little Pup (book one & two) on the shelf of 'First Written Books that can be left alone and forgotten'.

OR SO I THOUGHT.

Like on every 'final chapter', I posted at the bottom that if you guys had any questions you would like to ask then I will answer them in the book review. And as I was reading through the comments I noticed a pattern. 

@snowy153 commented: Oh wait...did the book end already? *sad emoji face*

@PURPLEleopardKAT commented: Is there a sequel?

@Jinx02021 commented: Please tell me that there's going to be a sequel to this. It can't end like this.

@wolf_moto_gurl commented: Please don't end it like this.

Honestly, I thought that you guys would finally be happy that the book had finally finished. I mean it has been dragged on for two or three years, I thought you guys would have just given up on it. However, considering the comments that you guys had left it looks like you want more of Hope and Edward. Personally, regarding a sequel to this book might be a bit difficult considering the fact that I started writing this ages ago so the plan that I had for this story has been lost in the wind. 

Also, more books on my profile needs updates and new books are being posted which could suggest that writing a sequel to this book may take a while do it. I will write a sequel if you guys would like one however it may not be posted straight away, it depends on whether you guys will be happy to wait for one. Let me know your comments below.

[x]

Dance For The Werewolf Prince

Dance For The Werewolf Prince at the very beginning was suppose to be a book about a dancer named Hope and a Werewolf Prince named Edward. Now I think it's clear to say that maybe I didn't stick to that storyline at all. Considering that there is no mention of Hope being a dancer apart from the first chapter. 

Ooops.

However, you guys enjoyed the messed up storyline that I created anyway so thank you very much. I know that this took so long to finally finish it and I just want to thank you for sticking with me and reading this. If may not be the best and yet you all supported me. The story line for Harry back stabbing the rest of the pack actually came from a comment from one of you guys. You guys, earlier on, didn't trust Harry so I was like 'hmmm, maybe I should just make him a villain for a couple of chapters'. 

I received many questions about Shelia. Shelia is a maid in the beginning of the book. Many of the fans enjoyed her as she was a human with an attitude and she just didn't give a care. This is why I brought her back into the story. I thought she would suit the plot. 

Anway I just want to say thank you for supporting the book I know it's not my best. But considering I started when I was 13/14 and I didn't know anything, I did an alright job.

And who knows maybe this won't be the last adventure with Hope and Edward.

- n.morris 

 Dance For The Werewolf Prince [ book review ] – fin

©Copyright2017

Edited [∞] 

Note: Leave your opinions below in the comments!x 

[x]

ⓕ: Dream_Girls_X Official

ⓣ:@DreamGirlsXX

ⓘ: natashalouise31

ⓢ: tasha_louxo

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Author: Natasha Morris  

Uploaded: 5/04/2017