Pure Little Pup [26]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Twenty Six 

The pack territory has been silent for weeks. No one interacts with each other, there is no happiness in the air anymore. The Alpha is slowly turning feral, His eyes permanently black and his canines constantly on show. He protects her room, The Luna's room. She lays there on the soft bed. Her eyes have not opened since the horrifying incident and the resigned Alpha and Luna are fearing the worse. 

'You Must Chose One'

They thought the fight was over, No it was just beginning. The Beta was recovering slowly and the Luna was loosing the battle.

What will be the conclusion?

Isaac

I sat in my bedroom holding the horrid letter in my hands.

'One Must Die, Which one will you chose to save?'

No matter how much any one of us tried one of them will lose the fight and leave our world all together. I felt my canines lengthening once more. I thew the letter onto the floor as I walk out of my room. I walked down the hall towards Kyle's room. He laid there on his bed. Pack members surrounding him and the pack doctor checking up on him one more.

 "Alpha" One of the pack members said with happiness in her tone. 

"How is he?" I grumbled, The urge to shift making it painful to concentrate.

"He is getting better Alpha, Slowly but he is getting better" The pack doctor said with a smile. 

"And my mate?" I ask and his smile disappeared.

"Come with me Alpha" The doctor said walking out of Kyle's room and towards Darcia's.

"May I enter?" He said and I slowly nodded.

It wasn't out of respect, I have been very out of control lately. With Xavier furious and craving blood I have been slowly turning feral. He doesn't like the idea Darcia has her own room but if she was back in our room he would of killed anyone who walked through the door. The door opened and I felt a whimper slip out as I glanced at my mate. Her skin was extremely pale and cold. It was like she was bitten by a vampire. 

'Don't say that, Already hard enough to control myself without you saying fucking stupid things!'

"Alpha, I don't think she is going to last. Even with all of the treatment we are giving her she isn't getting any better she is getting worse..

She will be the chosen one who will die"

My heart stopped. I felt my claws lengthen out and Xavier immediately take control.

  "GET OUT" Xavier roared, The doctor bolted out of the room. I barricaded the door hearing my family run up the stairs.

I picked up my little mate and held her close. 

"Isaac, Hunnie come out" I hear my mother say but I ignored. I felt tears fall down my face as I screamed out in pain and sadness.

"Isaac Open the door!" My father shouted but I ignored and started rocking my mate slowly back and forth.

"I...I'm going to loose you. The one person who I should of died for will die in my arms!" I shouted. The door was barged open and my father came bolting in.

"Isaac control yourself!" He shouted, I roared in anger and sorrow.

"Issac you are turning feral calm down!" He screams holding onto my shoulders but I didn't want anyone to touch me, I was loosing her slowly. She was dying and she hasn't even lived her life properly!

"SHES GONE! SHE IS GONE AND SHE WILL NEVER COME BACK TO ME!" I screamed as I collapsed into my fathers arms as my mother was holding Darcia.

"Don't think negative son, She will be ok" He said, holding me closer to his chest.

I growled loudly warning him to let go.

"Isaac?" He said slowly, He pulled away moving towards my mother, protecting her from the monster I am.

Claws spurted out from my finger tips, Fully grown and sharp. My eyes resembled a black hole, Lifeless and dangerous. I wanted blood, I was craving blood.

My bones snapped into place of the beast within me.

I was now a monster, A dangerous, feral monster.

A heart broken, dangerous monster.

Chapter Twenty Six – Complete

Next: Chapter Twenty Seven

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x