Pure Little Pup [23]

☑ Edited 

Chapter Twenty Four

Issac

The grip on the piece of paper tightened due to the anger.

"Isaac" I hear my mother shout and I growled loudly warning people to stay their distance. I was craving blood, Xavier was craving blood. We wanted them dead!

"Dear, stay behind me" I hear my father say. I roared in anger before bolting into the house ignoring everyone. I ran up the stairs and into our bedroom. 

She was here, She should be here now!

'Mate' Xavier roared and I could tell my eyes were blood red. 

"Son let me in" I hear my father yell and I growl once again. I'm not in control of Xavier, he is fighting against me. The door opened anyway and I pinned the intruder up against the door. 

"Son look it's me, I'm family. Xavier I'm family" I snapped back into control and dropped my fearful father back on his feet.

"What's happening to me?" I ask as claws began to slowly take the place of my nails. 

"You're mate is gone and Xavier has gone into a killing spree. He wants their blood, He wants to kill. This is what most werewolf's fear when they lose their mates." My father explained.

"Dad I need her" I whimper crashing to the floor as I broke down in tears.

Darcia

My wolf was on edge which was unusual. I slowly opened my eyes and immediately saw why. I was chained up in a cage. The floor was rotten and moldy and the chains were tight and uncomfortable. I could feel the panic rise as I looked around for Isaac. 

"Isaac!" I yell as tears streamed down my face. I moved trying to fight and break away from the chains but only resulted in being cut from the sharp edges.

"Darcia calm down" I hear a familiar voice say from in front of me. I froze. Fear eating me up.

"Darcia I can hear your breathing calm down, It's me Kyle please calm down" He says, I try to focus on his voice but the panic was eating me up. 

"Oh the princess is awake" I hear a familiar voice say and I froze once more.

"P..Please don't hurt me I..I'm sorry"

"Oh look at you begging because your pathetic alpha isn't here to save you"

"LEAVE HER ALONE" Kyle shouts moving against his chains to cause noise.

"Shut it beta. Why are you defending her when all they did was ignore you. Ha! you were suppose to be the beta and all you received was yelling from that stupid fucking alpha that only cared about that fat bitch."

"YOU ARE THE FUCKING BITCH YOU SLUT!" He yelled and I heard a smack before a yelp.

"L..Leave him alone" I shout and I catch her attention.

"Oh look the pathetic one speaks" She laughs opening my cage. "Now lets see if Isaac can here you" She sneered before the kicking began.

Isaac

I growl as I throw another thing at the wall. The door was locked because I am a danger to my pack in the state I was in. I dropped to the floor as pain exploded in my stomach. What the actual fuck?

"Mate!" Xavier roared and that was the last straw.

I kicked the door of the hinges as anger was getting pumped around my body at 100 miles per hour. The door flew onto the stairs creating a loud bang and my father ran up the stairs. "Isaac Stop!" He yelled charging towards me. I flipped him off easily and raced down the stairs. 

"Get the pack warriors!" My dad yells and I am grabbed by my arms because of the pack warriors.

"Let me the fuck go!" I yell thrashing around. 

"Isaac stop! Gain control!" My father shouted.  

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Darcia is getting fucking tortured and you won't let me fucking see her!" I yell.

"You charging in there won't make the situation any better. We have come up with a plan and we are leaving tomorrow morning. Until then go and get some rest" He said as the pack warriors let go of me.

I dragged myself upstairs and into our bedroom. I grabbed her pillow and lied down, pulling it close to me calming Xavier down a little bit, Enough for me to sleep.

"I will find you little one, I will find both you and Kyle and you will be safe one more" I say as a single tear streamed down my face an dropped on her pillow.

"I love you.."

Chapter Twenty Three – Complete

Next: Chapter Twenty Four

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

Hello and please don't kill me for not updating I have been jam packed with exams and exam revision timetables. Kill me now.    

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x