Chapter 143

H   O   P   E

I waited for Oliver to be out of sight before going to my room where Freya stood. "Ready?" She asked. "Yeah. Let's do this." I answered.

S   T   I   L   E   S

R   O   U   S   S   E   A   U ' S

"He can rot in that prison for all I care." I said talking to Marcel and Vincent about Elijah. "But what about your promise of 'Always and Forever'?" Marcel asked. "That promise is meant for family. He is no longer considered my family. Not after that stunt he pulled protecting Greta and her children." I spat downing my whiskey. I stood up from the bar. "And right now...I really don't want to talk about--" I said before I swayed back and forth. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I collapsed to the floor. I opened my eyes and looked around as I got to my feet. I stood inside the compound and went to leave when I was stopped by an invisible wall. "Already tried that, brother." I turned to see Klaus leaning against the couch. "A Chambre de Chasse." I answered. "Why are we here?" Klaus asked. "Beats me." I said looking around. 

Minutes later, I sensed the presence of two other people. "The last time I saw you this volatile and furious...you slaughtered the vampires that wanted you dead when you were confronting Marcel." A female said. "And if I'm not mistaken...Most of them were part of your sireline." A male announced. I turned around to see Rebekah and Kol. "Well...back then...I didn't very much like their betrayal. Much like now...where betrayal hits much closer to home." I said pushing pass them. "I suppose I'll ask the obvious: did you piss off any witches lately?" Kol asked looking at Nik. "Actually, my current enemies are a group of hatemongers who see myself, Stiles, Hayley, my daughter, and Ollie as abominations to the vampire race." Klaus said with a smirk. "The bigoted undead. That's new. They must have a witch-for-hire." Rebekah said. "A witch that's spent enough time here to replicate every detail. This is Elijah's prized Cheval Blanc." Kol pointed out setting down wine. "The culprit may be closer to home. A witch who knows the compound well and who doesn't trust you to stay away from Elijah." Freya said walking down the stairs looking at me. Immediately, everyone did the same. I threw my arms into the air. "Someone who would risk everything to save New Orleans from plagues." Freya added walking over to me. "Vincent." Klaus said. "On the bright side, he'd never harm Hope. You, on the other hand, I expect he'll be shipping your bodies to the four corners of the world." Freya said. "All of our bodies?" Rebekah asked. "He isn't here, is he?" Rebekah asked. "He is. I think I might have just found a way out here." A man said. 

I froze on the spot staring a hole into the floor. I glanced up with glowing red eyes and clenched jaws. I slowly turned around to glare at Elijah. Everyone was staring at Elijah but snapped their attention to me. I let loose a low growl. "Stiles. Don't." Klaus warned standing in front of me, blocking my path. "Move." I snarled. "Behave yourself. Perhaps I may." Klaus said. "Or." I countered. I grabbed Klaus and threw him aside. I sped to Elijah, smashing him into the wall. I slammed my fist into his face before throwing him to the ground and ramming my foot into his gut. I sped behind him catching him before slamming my fist into his face, sending him flying across the compound. "Stiles! Stop!" Rebekah yelled. "I'm going to ask you this one time. And I highly suggest that you answer quickly before I tear your sorry excuse for a heart from your chest and shove it down your throat. What are you doing here?" I asked stalking over to him picking him up by the collar of his shirt. "You tell me...I'm supposed to be convincing your brother here to give Antoinette the cure for her nasty bite that he gave her." Elijah said shoving me off of him. "Aw...Niklaus upset you? Did he hurt your precious vampiress?...Good. Now you know how I feel." I spat my eyes shining brightly at Elijah. I kicked him away. "The only reason you're alive...is because Hayley doesn't want me to kill you. I have no problem disobeying her and ending your life right now with wave of my hand. But unfortunately, I'd like to keep her as my wife so...you are going to stay as far away from as possible. And when we get out of here. You're going to the same to her and Hope and Oliver. Got it?" I snarled before walking away.