Chapter 120

"So where are you going for the honeymoon?" Davina asked standing next to Kol. "Uh." I looked at Hayley across the room.

"Probably see the French Riviera

"Probably see the French Riviera. Then go to a private island that I bought in 15th century." I said. "You have your own island?" Davina asked. "Yeah. Off the Mediterranean." I said staring at Hayley. "You two are perfect for each other." Kol said. I smiled. "She makes me want to be." I said setting down my glass of champagne and walking over to her.

H    A    Y    L    E    Y

Stiles walked over to me with his hands in pockets. He held his hand out. Into You by Ariana Grande started to play and he smirked. "Care to dance?" He asked. I took his hand with a smile and headed out to the dance floor hand in hand. "Didn't realize you danced?" I asked him. "Really? Have you met my siblings?" He asked. "I have. They are a lot older than they look." I said with a smirk. He smiled back leaning his forehead against mine. He pulled back and spun me under his arm and spun me back into his arms. "What do feel about going to a world premiere?" He asked. "For your movie?" I asked. "Of course not for the honeymoon. But afterwards." He said. "I'll go wherever you go." I said. "That was a beautiful answer, Queen." He said placing his hands on my waist and moving in sync with me. "A beautiful answer for a beautiful guy." I said. "Ok. Now you're just showing off." He said laughing which made me laugh.

K   L   A   U   S

I watched Stiles and Hayley dance with a smile. "Niklaus." I turned to see Caroline. "Caroline. Stiles told me you might make an appearance." I said with a smile. "How have you been?" She asked. "Uh...well my little brother just got married. I couldn't be happier." I said smiling. "And how have you been?" I asked. "Good." She said with a smile. "You look....good." I said. "A compliment from Klaus Mikaelson, himself." She said. "For you...I'd give you a 1000." I said. "I'd ask you to dance with me...but I can't touch you." I told her. "How about a nice conversation?" She asked with a smile standing next to me. "I'd love that." I said returning the smile.