INFO

Quirk Name: Elemental Synthesis

Abilities:

Elemental Manipulation: The user can manipulate all four classical elements—Earth, Water, Air, and Fire—with precision and control. They can create, shape, and manipulate these elements at will.

Elemental Synthesis: The user can combine two or more elements to create advanced and hybrid forms of elemental attacks. For example, combining water and air to create a freezing mist or combining earth and fire to forge molten projectiles.

Elemental Affinity: The user has a natural affinity for one specific element, allowing them to manipulate it with greater proficiency and finesse. This chosen element is the user's primary focus and source of strength. In this case it's fire. 

Environmental Influence: The user can subtly influence their surroundings by harmonizing with the elements. This influence is not limited to combat and can be used for reconnaissance or altering the environment to their advantage.

Drawbacks:

Elemental Exhaustion: Excessive use of Elemental Synthesis can lead to physical and mental exhaustion. The more elements manipulated or synthesized, the greater the strain on the user's body.

Elemental Instability: Combining certain elements may result in uncontrollable reactions or unintended consequences. The user must be cautious in experimenting with new combinations, as it may lead to unpredictable outcomes.

Weather Sensitivity: The user's powers are influenced by the existing weather conditions. Extreme weather events can enhance or hinder their abilities, making them vulnerable in certain environmental situations.

Elemental Dependency: The user requires a source of the elements to manipulate. In environments devoid of the targeted elements, their powers become limited or non-functional.

Emotional Amplification: The user's emotional state can influence the intensity and control of their elemental manipulation. Strong negative emotions may lead to unintentional and destructive outbursts, requiring emotional discipline for precise control.

Elemental Resonance: Overusing one specific element may lead to an imbalance in the user's elemental harmony, causing a temporary loss of control over that element until balance is restored.

-----

Disclaimer: Towards the end of the story the reader shows moderate signs of depression and bad self-image. If you are not in a good mental state by the time you reach about chapter 55-60, then I suggest you take a break from reading and focus on yourself, or but the book down all together. 

Another note, I am starting editing as of 1/9/24, so any inconsistency with the quirk or drawbacks, or storyline is due to that since I'm just changing a bunch.

I think that's it, enjoy!