𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.

epilogue.
❛ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 ❜

little by littleday by daywhat is meant for youwill find its way

little by little
day by day
what is meant for you
will find its way.

❛¬'¸ 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 ¸'¬❜

Wisteria Black sat in the field behind her home, arms cradled around a small baby boy.

The boy had slanted eyes and wild dark hair with freckles adorning his cheeks and small nose.

Klaus Étole Black had long since fallen asleep in his mother's arms, being rocked ever so slightly to sleep as she hummed out an old Korean lullaby her mother used to sing to her when she was but a babe.

She smiled softly, then looked up to see her husband, still rocking her new born.

He was knelt infront his eldest son, enter Roman Alexander Black, showing butterfly that had landed on a nearby blade of the long grass. The book they were reading through long forgotten.

She was thrown out of her daze by Klaus whimpering, "sh shh it alright, don't worry, precious boy. Did you have a nightmare?"

"It's alright, I have them too sometimes. One day I'll tell you about how they came. Why they won't go away." She smiled, "but I'll tell you how I survived them. I make a list in my head. Of all the good I've seen come from the world. Every little thing I can remember."

She looked back over to her eldest and her husband, "you, your brother, your father, uncle," wisteria laughed as the gentle breeze blew through her cropped hair a flowing dress, "all of the above. But don't worry little one,"

Looking up from Roman Alexander, Regulus looked to his wife with a grin painted across his face, then she smiled back mouthing, 'I love you." He looked confused but smiled none the less, picking up his son and walking over.

She looked down to her youngest child, "because you won't have to face the terrors. You are so so loved, my love."

As Regulus Black set his three year old son down, he came and sat next to his wife bringing the picnic basket closer to the four, then turned to his wife, kissing her on the forehead "I love you too, Darling."

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓
in a state of
peaceful happiness.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑I would like to point out and give credit that the last scene in this book, in the field was based of of The Hunger Games Epilogue: Mockingjay Part 2!

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
I would like to point out and give credit that the last scene in this book, in the field was based of of The Hunger Games Epilogue: Mockingjay Part 2!