𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

•••

Donghyuck's POV

"I can sense you there, like a friend I've always known~." I sang 'Show Yourself' to let my mind off of things and to hint to Jaemin that he should indeed show himself.

Jisung keeps on laughing behind me. I pretended to act mad every now and then so he would stop but every time I sing, he will laugh again.

"You have secrets, too. But you don't have to hide. Show yourself," By the time I said the title, I peeked inside a bed room. "I'm dying to meet you. Show yourself," I went in with Jisung tailing behind. "It's your turn."

I continued to sing quietly while Jisung and I searched around the place. We didn't find Jaemin there so we moved to another room.

"Show yourself! I'm no longer trembling," I heard Jisung laugh again and I squinted my eyes at him. "You see what I'm doing right now?" I pointed at my eyes then at him. "These are like yours."

He just rolled his eyes and we went inside this random room again. We looked under the bed, on the bed, in the closet and anywhere around the room.

I sighed in an exasperated manner. "I swear to God if Jaemin still doesn't show himself, I'm going Hans mode." I rumbled and we moved to the last room in this floor.

Before entering, we checked if someone is waving their candlelight but we saw none. "I guess they haven't seen him yet." I told Jisung and we went inside the room.

"Wait, this is Mark hyung's room." I said out of the blue and we started checking. By the time I bent down on the bed, I saw a pair of red familiar eyes.

It's Jaemin.

I pulled him out of the bed and called Jisung. He immediately ran next to me and held Jaemin's arms behind him so I can tie it.

He didn't resist.

"Jisung, wave your candle as a signal that we caught him." He nodded and went outside the room with his flickering candle. I looked at Jaemin and pulled him up with me. "Come on. This game ends now."

The two of us left the room. Mark hyung and Renjun climbed down to the second floor while Jisung and I met them on the way. Renjun glared at Jaemin as soon as they met eyes and we walked to the ground floor with our culprit.

Jeno and Chenle were there. They stood up and all of us stayed put for a while. "So, this is it? No more et cetera?" Mark hyung asked Jaemin.

Jaemin avoided our eyes and looked down. "What are you waiting for? The door is right there." He said that instead of answering Mark hyung's question.

We looked at each other and decided we must end this game once and for all. We walked to the front doors and pushed it open. We fell on the ground and when I looked up, we were in the abandoned park.

I stared behind me and the museum loomed over us. I groaned and went on my knees, grabbing the shard from my pocket. I looked at the others and they already pulled out theirs.

Jeno walked towards Jaemin and aimed his shard on the latter's chest. He was starting to cry. "I'm so sorry, Jaemin." He cried. My eyes widened when our culprit smiled.. not evilly, but rather calmly. I think all of us are shocked.

"I'm sorry, too, Jeno," He looked at us. "I'm sorry, guys," A tear flowed down his cheek. "I love you.. all of you," He turned back to Jeno.

"Do it."

"What?" Jeno asked, dumbfounded because of Jaemin's request. "Kill me first. Do it.. now." He gave him a determined smile.

We looked away when we heard the shard slide inside his chest. Mark hyung pulled Jisung to his arms and hugged him, caressing his back while the younger cried.

I glanced at Jeno and he already.. stabbed himself. He gave me one last smile before his body fell beside Jaemin's.

Renjun got up and kneeled before our two friends, aiming his shard on his stomach. "Renjun, no!" I stood up and ran towards him but I was too late. His lifeless body fell next to Jeno and Jaemin.

With a frustrated sigh, I went next to them with my shard in my hands. I looked at Mark hyung and Jisung coming towards here.

"I'm sorry," I said and sobbed. "I'm sorry. If I haven't told you to play the games with me then I'll be the only one dead." I was going to kill myself but Mark hyung said something.

"We forgive you, Donghyuck," I stared at him. "All that matters is I got to be friends with you six crackheads and I was able to find another family despite the horrific and horrendous events."

I smiled at him. "I love you, hyung." I dug the shard on my stomach and laid down next to Jaemin. Jisung fell beside me and I heard him mutter, "I love you, guys." before loosing his breath.

"I love you, too."

Mark hyung laid down on the ground with the shard deep inside his chest. My eyes blurred, the pain crawling to every inch of my body.

I closed my eyes and gave myself to death.

•••

Third Person's POV

The seven boys has died and the demons retreated back to Hell, defeated.

Growling, Lucifer looked at Satan. "Wipe their existence from the world. Leave no traces of them.. like they never existed at all." The latter nodded and did as he was told.

"Asmodeus," The said demon went to Lucifer. "Bring forth their souls. I shall assign them to their places in the Seven Infernos."

With a chant and a spell, the seven boys were removed from the world.. from everyone's memories..

•••
A/N:
the 'end' will be released later!

i hope you enjoyed reading ♡

-DONGHYUQUE