𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Mark's POV

I groaned and blinked my eyes open, trying to adjust my vision to my surroundings. It was.. dark. The place was only lit by candles.

I tried to recall what happened before I fainted and my eyes widened when I remembered where we are.

I immediately stood up from the floor and looked around the abandoned museum. We were still in the same spot before we blacked-out and the other boys are slowly starting to stand up as well.

All the boys except for Jaemin.

That lying son of a bitch.

I rushed to the nearest one to me, who is Jisung, and helped him stand up back on his feet. "Jisung, are you okay? Are you hurt?" I throwed him questions.

He was breathing heavily and grabbed on my arm to gain support. "I'm fine, hyung," He glanced at the others. "We all fainted, didn't we?" I just replied with a nod.

Donghyuck pushed himself from the floor and turned his head around, trying to find something.. or someone. "Jaemin!" He shouted. "You bastard!"

"Hyung, what happened?" I heard Chenle ask Renjun. He didn't reply and instead said, "We're back."

He's right.

Jaemin will finish what she started.

I was starting to panic. I'm worried about the youngers.

What if they get hurt again? I won't forgive myself if they do. I feel like I'm responsible with them.. and I have to. They're like real brothers to me.

"Calm down, you peasants."

We turned our heads to the staircase in the middle of the floor. Jaemin was standing there with those red eyes. Two human smokes were beside him and all three of them have wicked grins on their devilish faces.

Jaemin's simple gray shirt and jeans from earlier changed into a black-red suit. We trusted him. How could he do this?

"You motherfucker!" Hyuck lunged towards him to give a punch but the smoke in Jaemin's right grabbed him and threw him to the ground. The tanned male groaned, staying down on the floor.

"If I may, I wish to speak without no one interrupting. A simple request, isn't it?" He asked. He sounded so much like her when Donghyuck found out about her secret.

I regret we didn't see through him sooner.

But he was so down low.. so hidden that we didn't even notice him.

Is this why she chose him instead of Renjun and Jeno? I shook my head. We have to get out of here and end this.

All of us were silent, waiting for Jaemin to say something. Nodding, he started to talk, "Firstly, I would like to thank Chenle for bringing us all into one place," He looked at the boy mentioned and the Chinese was sending him daggers.

"And for your stupidity on actually following me to this museum. You don't know how much it helped." All of us glared at him. What game are they up to this time?

He cleared his throat and continued. "As I mentioned earlier. We would be playing a game. Two games! But I mixed it into one. Do you know what it is called?" He asked in a mysterious voice to add suspense.

"Midnight hide-and-seek! But, it's not just hide-and-seek. We'll be also playing the midnight game," He looked at us one by one.

And I know why.

Hearing both of those games, I started to sweat. Damn it, Jaemin. Why does he have to bring those back? I glanced at the others and noticed the discomfort painting on their faces.