"I was told that I wasn't aloud to tell you," she said, shaking her head. "Besides, it's not my place to tell you." My lips tugged downwards in a frown. That was clearly not the answer I was looking for.

I let out an exasperated groan. "Why does everyone seem to know more about me than I do?" Katherine only gave me a smile for a response and motioned with her finger for me to follow her, so I did.

The journey to Caden's office was nothing special. Everything looked like how I expected it to look like. A light gray color decorated the walls. There wasn't much else on the walls besides their color. No family portraits or fancy paintings hung on the wall.

We finally arrived at a door that looked like every other one. However, I just knew that this door held something of importance behind it. Katherine delivered a swift knock to the door before placing her hand on the knob and turning it. She pushed the door open and I muttered a "thank you" to her before entering. My initial thought was that she was going to come in with me, but I thought wrong. Katherine closed the door behind me, leaving me with the people in front of me.

I had thought that it would be just me and Caden, but again, I thought wrong. Caden, Alpha Bloodmoon, his son and Evan were all sitting down in their own seats in front of me. Caden was sitting down on the far side of the room, behind his own desk, while the rest of the people that were here occupied seats on the other side.

"Norah," Caden addressed me and nodded towards an empty seat that was next to Evan. "Take a seat. You'll probably want to sit down for this." I gave him a wierd look. What was he talking about? I sat down in the spare seat and looked around awkwardly, waiting for someone to speak.

"So, I'm pretty sure your mind is full of questions and we are ready to answer all of them," Caden said, making my nod. I turned to Evan, letting him ask the first one, but he shook his head.

"You go."

I sighed before thinking deeply. "Why am I here?" I voiced the question that I had been asking since I was brought here.

Caden sighed. "I was hoping you'd ask that one last."

"You said you'd answer it," I reminded him. "Also, you said it wasn't your place to tell me. What makes it your place now?"

"It isn't my place to tell you. It's-"

"It's ours." All of our heads snapped in the direction of Alpha Bloodmoon. He was wearing a neutral expression. His lips were in a straight line and his eyes didn't seem to hold any type if emotion. My eyebrows furrowed at the Alpha's words. He must've seen my confusion because he continued speaking. "It won't be an easy task telling you this as it will shock you, but it's simply something you need to know."

His words only added to the growing confusion. "I don't understand," I whispered as I stared at my twiddling thumbs.

"Have you ever dreamt of having a complete family?" Alpha Bloodmoon's son asked suddenly. The question caught me off guard. I however, knew the answer the the question.

"Yes," I said. "It's all I've ever wanted." I've always wanted to have a complete family. I've dreamt of what it would be like to have siblings and a mother.

"What if we told you you could finally have one?"

"Rowan," Alpha Bloodmoon spoke. "Ease her into it. Don't just throw it all  at her." His son, whom I now knew was called Rowan nodded.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing even more.

"Alec...he." Rowan paused, trying to find the correct words to use.