C1: Gut Feelings

It's a normal day in the Matsuno household.

Osomatsu dozing off,
Karamatsu staring at his mirror,
Choromatsu reading a magazine,
Ichimatsu playing with his cat,
Jyushimatsu being cheerful as ever; and
Todomatsu focusing on his phone.

That's what a random person would say when they see how the sextuplets are doing..

"such a normal and peaceful day"

But when you can read their thoughts, nothing would seem normal for this day.

Each of the six brothers have been feeling something deep inside them since they woke up.

~~~~

Osomatsu was the one to get up early in the morning, feeling itchy in his stomach. This caused him to look around the room to count his brothers. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... and me,6. He let out a sigh of relief knowing that they're all safe... 'why do something feels off?' he asked in his mind, but shrugged it off when he felt his stomach grumble.

.

.

.

Todomatsu woke up next. He jolted out of their bed, rushing to the bathroom. He had a dream, but he didn't remember it. There were tears in his eyes and a churning feeling in his stomach. 'What was that all about?'

"Buraza? is everything okay?" someone asked from behind him. "K-Karamatsu nii-san.." the 6th born Matsuno stared at his brother intently... 'Why did I suddenly feel sad?' he thought as he gazed at the second eldest' eyes.

"I-I'm fine. Go away." Todomatsu spat, but regretted it when he saw hurt in Karamatsu's eyes. But it disappeared as the blue eyed boy flashed a smile before handing a towel to the youngest. "Take this, my buraza. Call me when you need anything," he said before going out of the bathroom.

And Todomatsu was left there feeling anxiety grow in his stomach.

.

.

.

.

Jyushimatsu hid in the covers, hiding his frown caused by a chill in his spine. 'IS SOMETHING BAD GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY?' he frowned deeper and felt one of his brothers rush. Then, there was a sound of someone throwing up. He was about to get up when the chill sent goosebumps causing him to shiver.

Someone else got up tho. He heard someone talking in the bathroom and after a while, he felt someone shaking him.

"Hey, wake up," the monotone voice of his purple clad brother said.

He once again shaped his smile and pushed the covers off him. "GOOD MORNING, ICHIMATSU-NII!" the yellow clad greeted before dragging his brother to the kitchen.
'Nothing is wrong.. everything will be alright.' he thought.

.

.

.

.

.

Ichimatsu groaned when he felt both space on his both sides are empty. He felt heavier than ever. 'Why do something feel so odd?' he thought. He started opening his eyes and noticed his fifth born brother shaking under the covers. 'Something is really off' he crawled towards his younger brother and started waking him up.

After a single try, he was dragged towards the kitchen to see their 2 oldest brothers. 'Nah. it's just my hunger... maybe'

Know what else is odd? He did not have the urge to send a glare or an insult towards the person he hates the most.. the blue hooded one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Choromatsu woke up last. hehe.

The first thing that bothered him was the fact that he was worrying so hard about something, but he couldn't point out what. 'Let's hope that this day would go well..' he whispered to himself and fixed the futon.

The anxiety didn't disappear tho.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Karamatsu had a dreamless sleep. Out of all his brothers, he was the one who felt at peace. No worries, no chill, no anxiety, no feeling of sadness.. 'that's a first' he thought when he opened his eyes and yawned.

But then, he felt one of his brothers jolt and rush out of the room... 'Totty'. He heard gagging voice in the bathroom and stood up from bed to comfort the youngest. He opened the drawers and pulled out a face towel for the youngest.
*
"Go away." that statement caused his heart to clench, but he smiled anyway."Take this, my buraza. Call me when you need anything," he said and shrugged the feeling of sadness which started to spread like a poison in his heart. 'This is nothing. I'm used to it anyway'  he thought while walking out of the bathroom.

'For the first time in many years... why do I feel so sad yet at ease?'  he wondered and continued his way towards the kitchen where his eldest brother is.

~~~~~~

*back to the present situation

The air around the sextuplet feels tense and heavy. Everyone in the room felt it except for a particular person. Karamatsu. The blue hooded boy is just smiling lihgtly at his reflection not noticing the tense atmosphere.

Osomatsu was... thinking.(surprise! haha!) He was wondering what might happen. He kept counting his brothers every 5 minutes causing him to doze off .

Choromatsu can't even focus on reading the magazine on his hands. In fact, it was held upside down causing him to earn weird glances from some of his brothers. He sighed and layed on his back.  He looked to his side where his blue hooded brother was sitting. The third Matsuno didn't realize he was staring at his brother until Karamatsu smiled at him. He looked away and blushed from embarrassment. 'That was weird'

Jyushimatsu is trying to ignore the anxiety building in his stomach by goofing around and shouting something about baseball to his brothers. His big smile never left his face though it was fake. 'Who would it be?' he thought, already knowing that one of his brothers is going to get into trouble. He felt this before... when Karamatsu and Ichimatsu was almost involved into something big... 9 years ago.

Todomatsu out of all the sextuplet is the most physically sensitive. His bad instincts causes him to feel sick and throw up whenever his gut feelings attack him like a wolf. He tried distracting himself by scrolling on his IG.  The youngest kept glancing at his blue hooded brother tho.

Ichimatsu felt most tense in the inside. He tried ignoring the churn in his stomach by playing with ESP kitty. The fourth Matsuno can't help but shake from the fear of something bad happening. He sighed causing him to earn worried glances from his concious brothers. Except Karamatsu. He glared at the said boy and growled before turning his focus on the cat again. 'I hate that guy' he said in his mind.

'Let's just.. wait and see' they all thought.

Here's the 1st chapter. Enjoy reading😊 Take care, guys! 💕