Three

I spent the night trying to ignore the fact that I was laying in a bed next to the man I was engaged to marry while the man I was head over heels in love with and the man with whom I had a heated moment with behind my fiancé's back was asleep in the bed next to us. I could feel my body overheating. I was pouring sweat and felt like I was suffocating. I gently sat up and slid out of bed and padded quietly over to the bathroom. I knew Tae would remain asleep, he was the heaviest sleeper I knew.

I closed the door and turned on the sink. I splashed some cool water on my face and tried to cool down and calm myself. I couldn't get my brain to shut off though. From our talk, to our kiss, to the heated moment we shared before Tae knocked on the door... I felt horrible and wonderful all at the same time. I was torn on how to handle the situation from here on out. What was I going to tell Taehyung? How would I break off the engagement? What would the others think of me? Would Jungkook actually want me after everything went down?

I was too focused on my thoughts I didn't hear the door open. I jumped when a pair of hands found their way onto my hips. When I looked up into the mirror I saw Jungkook's smiling face behind me.

"What's got you freaking out?" He whispered. I was in awe. He always knew what was going on with me, even when I didn't say anything.

"I'm nervous. I don't want to hurt Tae, I don't want the guys to hate me...." I couldn't finish the last part. I didn't want to tell him I was already doubting his feelings for me. His face showed he understood.

"Listen, the guys aren't going to hate you. They'd rather you and I be happy than both of us miserable. I do hate to say though that hurting Taehyung is almost impossible at this point. He loves you. It's going to kill him. I don't know how to help you through that, but I'll do what I can. He is my best friend after all." His words only worried me more. I needed to find a way to save Tae's feelings... "There was something else worrying you wasn't there?" His voice broke me out of my thoughts again.

I sighed.

"What if, after everything is said and done and everyone hates me, what if..... what if you don't want me anymore?" I stared down at my hands and waited. I felt him shift behind me. His hands gently grasped my shoulders and turned me around. With my head hanging I could see he was only in his boxers, no shirt or pants, and there was a LARGE bulge. I felt my cheeks redden.

He pulled my chin up slowly so I got a good look at his chiseled chest until my eyes met his. He was smirking slightly but his eyes were sad.

"You see this?" He motioned to his very obvious problem in his boxers. I nodded. "This only happens for you. I go crazy thinking about you. The first time I saw you I thought my heart was going to explode from my chest. You were SO beautiful. I never imagined you wanting a twerp like me, so I asked Jin to let me workout with him," I began to recall that year.

He was scrawny back then. Still baby faced and fresh out of school. After we met he did seem to start working out a lot. He was always at the gym with Jin.

"I've always loved you and I always will, no matter what happens between all of us, I promise!" I shrugged. It was hard to let myself believe that, even though he seemed genuine.

My reply seemed to frustrate him because he let out a huge sigh. Then, within a split second, he grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine. I felt my heartbeat hammering inside my chest and my legs start shaking. His hands traveled from my face, down my shoulders, and to my waist. From there he backed me into the counter without ever breaking the kiss and hoisted me up onto the counter.

The kiss was heating up. I could feel his tongue running along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth ever so slightly and he took that as an opportunity to assault my mouth with his tongue. This lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away and started moving down my neck. He peppered small kisses down my neck, making my breathing pick up.

My body was on fire again, but this was different. Wetness was pooling in between my legs again and I was squeezing my legs together to gain some sort of friction, some sort of release. Meanwhile Jungkook continued his assault on my neck, this time moving down to my pulse point and latching on. His hot tongue moved in circles while his plump lips latched on and sucked. I let a small moan out which seemed to only spur him on more.

He placed a hand on each of my thighs and before I could react my legs were pushed apart and his body was nestled in between. He pulled me right up to the edge of the counter until I thought I was going to fall off and then, with his hands firmly placed on my ass, began grinding his erection into me. This made me groan louder than before.

His mouth left my neck and swallowed my mouth again. As his hips kept gyrating, pushing his hard on deeper into my core, I kept moaning louder and louder. He swallowed all of my moans so Tae couldn't hear them. He pulled back slightly to rest his forehead on mine.

"Shit baby I can feel how wet you are through your panties and my boxers..." I looked down and sure enough I was soaking through my underwear. How embarrassing.. "it's fucking hot!" He groaned. Ok, maybe not embarrassing. "I can't wait to fuck you for real. I want to feel you clenching around me, pulling me in, so hot and tight and ready for me." His hips sped up and I could feel something building in my stomach. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me so I could rest my forehead on his shoulder.

"Oh my god Jungkook don't stop, PLEASE don't stop. It feels so good," I whispered in his ear. He groaned quietly and picked his pace up. The feeling in my stomach increased. It felt like a coil was winding up, ready to snap.

"I'm gonna make you cum baby, I NEED to. Please. Cum for me," he whispered into my hair. I was going to reply when all of a sudden his erection hit just right and the coil snapped. I pressed myself into him further, hoping against hope this feeling would never end... unfortunately it did. I could hear him grunting next to my ear as well but my eyes were squeezed shut.

Finally, after what felt like 10 minutes, my body cooled down and I pulled away from him a little bit. He was panting heavily but his eyes were glowing. I looked down to see the tent that was previously in his boxers was no longer there.

"Jungkook, that was... that was so... wow," I couldn't find words. He chuckled lightly and kissed me again. This one was sweeter.

"I love you. Please don't ever doubt that," I nodded. He kissed me one last time and then helped me down from the counter. He held me close and stared at me for awhile. He was silent, but smiling. I felt so happy. Then my thoughts drifted to Tae, and guilt washed over me.

He noticed the sudden shift in my demeanor. His face fell as well.

"I'm so sorry love. I shouldn't have done that... I'm so sorry," he whispered. I shook my head and pushed him back a little while tears were forming in my eyes. The feeling in my stomach from earlier changed. I now felt like I had a giant lead ball in my stomach. He started to speak again but I held my hand up. I walked to the door and opened it quietly and slipped out.

I padded quietly across the room and back to my shared bed. I slid in and immediately Tae's arm came to rest around me. He cuddled into me in his sleep. A few seconds later Jungkook crept out of the bathroom and to his bed. He laid down and turned so we were facing each other. Even in the dark I could see his beautiful face. He mouthed something at me and it took a second to register what he was saying.

'I love you'

My guilt worsened and I turned around in Tae's arms to hide my face, and the tears pouring out of my tired eyes.