Chapter 5: Normal

Chapter 5

"They are nothing, just a piece of trash." Napakunot ang noo ko at napangise, is he crazy its look like they have something deep going on.

Nagkibit balikat na lang ako, naglakad kami papunta sa eating ground upang kumain ng lunch. Umorder lang kami ng 7 dish, 1 each for everyone because they said that they didn't have appetite and Rais having 2 because he said that he is still gutom.

"Why did you leave your school? Konting months na lang, mag 11th grade na." Questioned by Theodore, well we are not really studying if we studied it will just home school or once every 3 months lang kami papasok.

"Well, something happened that led us to transfer here," I stated as I sliced and ate some rare beef. Theodore looks persuaded because I kept it as private as possible.

"Is there going to be any activity?" Lymyx asks, following his gaze. Some students have a lot of papers on their table and are cutting certain forms, while others are discussing booths that they will build. Some people consume dishes that they enjoy and keep track of everything that makes the dish taste better.

"It's for freshmen, they're hosting a welcome party for themselves," Xiander said, sipping a lychee-flavored juice from his side, "and they're preparing booths for the seniors and parents who will be attending the celebration."

"Right, it's that time of year," he replied, still watching or monitoring their every action.

"Lymyx," I called, and he looked at me. "You're from the elves, right?" I wondered.

I went to see the other elves near the other realm, and the elves are now struggling to survive. Nobles are catching them and using them as slaves or as ingredients in inventions that they claim would improve the Aelfelen. Ang mga elves ay unti unti ng nauubos, pati ang clan nila Lymyx ay maapektuhan kung kaya ay gusto kong itong itanong sakanya. I'm a concern acquaitance.

"That's right, if you're wondering if we elves are still doing well these days," he said after a little pause, "apparently yeah, we are under the protection of the empire even if we don't need it."

"Then your elves aren't on other people's homes?" His countenance clouded; it's true, even his land is feeling the effects of the other nobles.

"What are you doing, guys?" we all ask by the two females who were standing in front of the grocery shop yesterday. I simply smiled at them, and they returned smile.

"Eating, it's lunch, of course." Pilosopong sagot ni Xiander at tuloy ang pagkain ng medium rare beef. They seat with us and ordered the same we're eating.

"You guys are talking kanina, what it is?" Xyr asked smiling.

"School lives." Answered by Theodore.

The girls then began to discuss their views, we spoke about our experiences, everyone shared their experiences regarding their school lives, and we shared some stories that we produced, we made sure that every student's experience, we did some research since we are not actually coming to school.

I noticed Xiander look at his phone and say, "Our Magic Manipulación lesson will begin in a minute." When Xiander realises that they had a class today, the two, Lymyx and Theodore stare at each other and stand up, then the three bowed and ran to their different dorms.

"The Guys truly don't care about the class at all, yet they still whine that they should have a spot on the committee." Naiiling na sambit ni Jayr, ano ba ang meron sa Diciplinary Committee at malaki ang sama ng loob nila.

"Bakit may sama sila ng loob sa Disciplinary Committee?" Raisler asks, and he is chewing his meal in his mouth while saying it. He genuinely inquired as to what was on my mind.