Chapter 3: Dorm

Chapter 3

"So, this is the field," Brown eyes grinned as I looked at the field, which has grasslands in it and round flowers on both sides. There are many flowers to see, a seat to sit on, and a standing lamp to enlighten the field when it becomes dark. There is also a playground for the youngsters to enjoy, with four different types of slides, three different types of sea saws, three different types of swings, ladders, spring riders, and a spinner.

"Ito agad ang bubungad sainyo pag papasok kayo mula sa Palace Entrance." dagdag nito at may mga tinuro at may sinabi pa siya pero diko na pinakingan dahil nag mamasid ako sa paligid.

"So yeah... this is the field and also a playground." Naglakad kami palabas ng field. Patungo sa isang building na kulay light pink na hindi naman kalayuan, mga tatlong building ata yun na may halos labing dalawang palapag.

"That's the dorm for girls, the 8 buildings on the right are for students and the two with 15 floors is for teachers." Sabi nung green yung mata na brown yung hair I don't know his name.

I believe each building can accommodate 120 students because each storey has 15 rooms and there are a total of 8 floors. But if we can share a room, which has a dimension of 18 by 24 for one person in our land, I believe the space can hold two people. So, assuming each room is occupied, a total of 240 pupils may fit in the building. There is a scenario when this institution does not allow pupils from prominent families to share a room.

"Eresia, tama? Pwede mo ng dalhin yung gamit mo sa kwarto mo." Sabi nung gray yung mata, the one with enigmatic aura.

"But i don't know my room No." I said, I don't know where I will go. hindi naman pwede pasukin ko na lang yung mga kwarto diyan, right?

"Sige pa Sia, mag in space ka ulit." Natatawang sabi ni Rais as if naman nag in space ako alam naman niyang busy ako sa pag tingin tingin.

"Room No.66, in first building, 6th floor" Sabi nung abo yung mata pumunta na ko sa unang building naramdaman ko naman silang sumunod

Pag pasok namin ay may mga babaeng nag kukwentuhan sa lobby may mga lakad ng lakad may labas pasok at lahat yun ay biglang napatingin samin.

They're glaring at us, as if we've done something so wrong that the three of these guys must accompany us. They were also whispering to each other and scanning us from head to toe. After all, I simply need to steal here, so why should I associate with such people?

"Don't whisper if the one you're referring to is here, and she's not a slut and doesn't appear to be a slut, and you girls are wobbling slut but truly slut, and you guys even look like a fish swimming to be caught and to be eaten." Napalingon ako kay Rais dahil sa sinabi niya.

Here he goes again.

"Who are you to say that to us!" Sigaw nung babaeng nag sabi ng I look slut.

"Well, I am Raisler Tiner." Sabi nito at nakipag kamay pa.

"Ang babago pero mukhang mag cacause ng trouble." Sabi ng isa sa mga to at inilingan pa kami.

"Well, we usually make trouble," I remarked, smiling devilishly and giving her the middle finger.

"Did you go into a neighborhood store? Your approach is," one of them asked to me as she walked slowly next to me. The local shop or neighborhood store, where the slut goes in and out.

"I am sorry, but I am not, but are you from the neighborhood of ordinary folk who will chat, stab, and give puppy dog eyes to the higher up to let you get away?" The neighborhood of ordinary folk is from other side of the land, they're the one who get away but not really because of the said statement.