"Pharm......", rome uttered while trembling in fear due to pharms expression and also because of the pain he felt to his right cheek.

"Snake!!!!", pharm shouted in anger to his brother.

"Pharm wait calm down its not what you think.......", dean tried to explained but he was cut off by a hard slap.

"Ohhh really then what did I saw you're just playing with my brother P'dean, don't make a fool of me, I'm not buying any of your reasons, you two were caught in act already", pharm firmly said while looking to dean and rome with a sharp eyes.

"Pharm please listen to me big brother please let me explain", rome beg but pharm just ignored his plea.

"No, rome, I don't want to listen to you anymore, you're a slut you know, you have your own mate but still you want mine, from now on you were not my brother anymore, I hate you!!!!!!", pharm screamed to rome as he pulled rome by his hair making rome screamed in pain. Dean was trying to make pharm to release rome but pharm tightly hold his brother who was now crying in pharm.

"Pharm please let go of rome", dean pleaded to his mate.

"Pharm please!!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhh", rome screamed.

That scream was heard inside the gym and can and the others went outside when they heard rome screamed. When they opens the door they were horrified to what they saw making Can and In run in panic.

"Pharm what are you doing release your brother now!!!!!", Can shouts while trying to remove pharms hands to romes hair.

"No I won't do it, this slut deserve this", pharm firmly said in rage.

"Pharm let go of rome, you're hurting him", In told his brother in panic when he noticed that rome was really in pain.

"Nong pharm stop that!!!!!!", pick suddenly screamed as he seperate rome and pharm from each other.

"Don't be fool by his innocent looks p'pick, rome will be the death of you, that slut, you're not enough for him so he seduce my mate", pharm said in a hurtful way making rome tears falls again.

"Nong pharm stop that, my patience was in thin line now, I will not tolerate you saying those dirty words to my mate, let them explain their side pharm", pick said in a pissed tone as he hugged his mate tightly.

"Please pharm hear me out, we were just talking, and I feel excited resulting in hugging P'dean that makes us fall, but theres nothing betwwen us pharm he was your mate and yours alone", rome tried to explain but pharm ignored it.

"I don't care whats your going to say, I hate you rome, I hate you!!!!!!", pharm screamed again in rage.

"Ahhhhhhhh," rome suddenly shout in pain. Can and the others look at him terrified as they saw the rome was stabbed with a wood through his abdomen, the wood have blue smoke around it. Blood flows freely in rome abdomen.

"Why..........big brother", rome asked in a hurt voice as he eyed pharm with tears. Rome suddenly collapsed to pick arms making pick feral as he saw his mate condition.

"You!!!!!!!", pick screamed in rage as he run to pharm with his pangs and longer nails appeared but he was block by pharms gift a barrier of woods protecting him from pick.

"He was your brother pharm, he was your brother!!!!!", pick cries while hugging his mates body. The others was just shocked to do anything.

"See its easy to hurt them, and kill them", pharm suddenly said in a deep voice.

"Who are you?", dean asked as he smell something to pharm.

"You're late alpha dean, haha idiot you didn't sense that I'm not your mate, so now he will be the reason in his own brothers downfall", pharm said in a deep voice and a smirk in his lips.

################################
EARLIER

"Pharm where are you we are already here?", In voice was heard over the phone.

"Innie wait I'll be there in half an hour we just had a quiz", pharm informed his brother as he hurry in getting his things.

"Alright pharm, rome was also here now talk to him na", In said again to his brother.

"Yes, In don't worry I will talk to rommie", pharm exclaimed excitedly told to his brother as he leave the room.

Through pharms way out into the empty hallway. When a pair of hands covered his mouth and pulled him to an empty classroom. Pharm keep thrashing until he was released.

"Who are you, what do you want from me?", pharm asked while he is commanding the things inside the room to encircle him.

"Like what I expected, the oldest among the three will be the bravest and I assumed that the youngest will be the weakess", pharm heard a voice from the dark part of the room where his culprit was standing with a smirk in his face.

"What do you mean?, show yourself to me, you coward!!!", pharm shouted.

"Fiesty....", a voice whispered to his ear. Pharm was shocked when a hand suddenly cupped his face.

"P'alan?", pharm muttered in shock.

"Wrong little omega", alan said with a smirk.

"Pharm stay away from him thats not alan", pharm heard fluke shout at him in panic inside his head. Pharm tried to push alan away but alan gripped him tightly.

"No little one, you can't do that",

"Let go of me what do you want?", pharm said.

"Ohhhh, I want something can you do it, can you kill your younger brother the one with the healing gift", alan said making pharm eyes widened no one knows that they have gift except from their friends and family.

"No I won't hurt my little brother you fool, released me now", pharm tried again to break free.

"Let's see!!!!", alan said as he suddenly collide his lips to pharm and he released a black smoke straight to pharms mouth.

"Pharm!!!!!!, fight it please fight it, he will hurt rome", fluke exclaimed to pharm but pharm remained silent.

"Haha, what a weak mind you have, lets see what can I do with this body of yours", pharm smirk evilly with his eyes in pure black. As he lifted his hand the the things inside the room floats.

"Its you apollyon!!!!",

"Too late prince fluke, I already have your host body,and I will make sure that he will kill his brother", the new pharm exclaimed as he walks outside the door and went to the party.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER