Chapter 3

ANNABETH'S POV

I wake up at 6:30 to get ready for school.

I walk to the bathroom in my room. There is a huge shower and bath tub. The sinks and counter are gold and new. There are two cupboards for whatever was needed. I hop into the shower and clean and shave my self.

I get out and walk to the closet. The closet is a walk-in. On one side are the shoes. The farthest are the shirts on top, and the pants are on the bottom. On the other side are accessories.

When I actually realize the clothes were completely girly, I freak out. There are skirts and dresses. This was obviously Aphrodite's fault.

I sigh and decide to take out the least girliest outfit. It happened to be a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a white v-neck, and a pair of pink converse.

I put my hair into a ponytail and add a pink headband.

I walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen.

I guess Aphrodite changed the others cloths to because they all had a different look. All the girls are wearing skirts or dresses with flats, and most of the boys are wearing colored tight shirts with dark jeans and converse. Percy, though, is wearing black skinny jeans, black converses, and a black tight shirt that showed off his muscles and six-pack with a black leather jacket.

"Hey guys," I say to get their attention.

They turn.

Immediately Piper says, "Why do you get to wear skinny jeans, and we get dresses."

"I don't know." I answer.

"Damn Annabeth you look hot!" states Connor.

He then got a blast of water in his face.

"Only I can call her hot." Percy says being protective.

I blush.

"How come you got the bad boy look Percy? I mean you can definitely pull it off, but...." I trail off not sure what to say.

"Obviously Aphrodite wanted you guys to stand out you guys are the IT couple." says Leo.

'You finally say something smart," says Piper.

I roll my eyes and look at the clock. It reads 7:30.

"Guys we have to go if we don't want to be late."

Everyone stands up and heads to the door.

"You guys go ahead. I have to do something before I leave. I'll meet you guys at school," says Percy.

I look at him questionably, but leave anyway.

-/:;()$&@"

Sorry it was so short. It's Halloween. I got home late and was sick(not because if the candy. I haven't eaten any yet.) I just wasn't feeling well during school. I also have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning so I have to go to bed soon. Again sorry I was late and there was no high school stuff I will try to put some in tomorrow maybe.